Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JUST A THOUGHT! DRINKING WATER is stopping you from growing??

(16-03-2014, 01:13 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(15-03-2014, 08:36 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  Wow thanks for all the replies haha I love reading information..

and I am still having an issue with water lol :/ everytime I look at a water bottle I just get angry and I feel horrible when I drink it cause I feel like they're winning and getting what they want!!! >Sad

I almost feel the same way when I see the chemtrails in the sky!
All we have to do is band together and stand up to them!

what are chemtrails?

seriously! I want this generation to be written in the history books and saying we won against those bastards. I don't understand Americas suppose to be so great but other countries ban most of the foods we intake cuz theyre bad... but here we all are munching away!!

When jets fly overhead, some leave contrails, these are just vapor due to the drastic differences in the temperature of the air where they're flying and the exhaust from the jets. They will evaporate in just a few moments and, as far as I know, are perfectly harmless. It's the same as when you exhale outside in very cold weather and you can see your breath. Chemtrails are chemicals they dump on us a LOT almost every day!! I know that one is barium, another is aluminum, but I can never remember the third one. I think it begins with an M. Anyway, those do NOT evaporate in a few moments. It might take hours, or the better part of the day for them to disperse or fall to the earth. You'll see half a dozen or more jets dumping that shit on us at a time. They criss-cross the sky in a random checkerboard pattern, as if Salvador Dali was in charge of it. Some days, they don't do it at all, some days they do it a number of times (usually during rush hours, morning and afternoon), but I've also seen them doing it late at night. It's NOT good to breathe this junk!! They can turn a perfectly clear day into a VERY cloudy day within a few minutes!! They CLAIM it's keeping the sun from overheating the planet because of the bullshit global warming scam, but if WE'RE having global warming, why are the rest of the planets in the solar system ALSO dealing with rising temperatures?? What's REALLY happening is that the sun is just going through a phase, every so often, it gets hotter, and every so often, it cools down a bit. It's PERFECTLY normal!! Just like when a woman has her periods.
Some chemtrails have also been used as a kind of projection screen! They'll use holographic images projected onto this stuff to make people THINK they're seeing things like the return of Jesus or mother Mary, etc.. Eventually, it'll be used for more terrible things that they'll project. Get onto YouTube and check out videos on chemtrails and a movie called, "Zeitgeist". There should be at least two of them. Maybe another movie you SHOULD be able to find there, called, "Loose Change", will open a few doors for you, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1mgwMbTya8&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg

About our tap water...

(16-03-2014, 07:49 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  
(16-03-2014, 02:34 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Lol! Looks like you have a case of water resentment!

(15-03-2014, 08:36 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  Wow thanks for all the replies haha I love reading information..

and I am still having an issue with water lol :/ everytime I look at a water bottle I just get angry and I feel horrible when I drink it cause I feel like they're winning and getting what they want!!! >Sad

I am!!! lol. Im a health freak... so I love to drink water. all day everyday every second I could and everytime I did I would think of the benefits of water... but now... its just not cool lol

AthenaGirl,

I didn't want to ruin your day, but as long as we're talking water you might also want to educate yourself on BPA's.

P.S. I think I was a little rough on KK, after all she still a teen too, albeit you both are adults. What we say and do here have an impact, so showing KK compassion is the right thing to do, so my apologies KK- Kardashian Kurves. I've said some bone head things too, not talking about the sheeple btw, which is funny in its own right. So Athena, everybody processes things differently, as I get reminded of quite often. And I'll say this without reservation, If we were less to judge and criticize so quickly in society we'd be a lot better off, that goes for middle-age adults, seniors and the like, but hey, we're all human right?. And some just love to stir the pot! Rolleyes

(13-03-2014, 11:37 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Since I was a teen I have had horrible back/neck/wrists/knee problems. They feel arthritic. I go to an acupuncturist and that helps a bit thankfully.

So, I know this isn't the whole point of this thread, but does acupuncture seem to help more than massage? I have always had muscle pain/stiffness in my neck & upper back, my dr said its the trapezious muscle, thats shaped like a diamond. I have often thought about acupuncture but living in pennsylvania, where the people are kinda stupid traditional, I have ZERO friends that have tried it to get feedback!

Acupuncture has helped me out tremendously. Try it!

I don't mind reading other peoples opinions, but when you shove lifestyle choices down my throat- then it's a problem.

If someone wants to be vegan, it is their choice. I am completely healthy and haven't experienced any of these side effects you are preaching about.

I also think it is crazy you are depriving yourself from water that your body desperately needs for something so outlandish. This Illuminati stuff is crazy.

Just for the record, flouride in our drinking water IS a bad idea, but there is no illuminatti nonsense involved in this bad decision. It's mostly about profits, as with everything, and, in this case, they just don't care about anything else.

It was first started as an experiment to try to prevent cavities, but when additional research proved that it was ineffective for that purpose when consumed, and that it can even lead to flourosis and cancer, they still didn't stop. Not because they want to dumb us down with it or population control or... think about it, they're drinking the same flouridated water we are.

They never stopped simply because the flouride they use to flouridate our water comes from refineries and it gives them a way to make money off something that is otherwise considered a waste product of industrial refineries.

Additionally, it helps provide a market for reverse osmosis filters because those are the only real way to eliminate these chemicals.

Welcome to Capitalism. No conspiracies, just wealthy men making themselves even wealthier, and to hell with the long-term consequences.

(14-04-2014, 09:14 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Just for the record, flouride in our drinking water IS a bad idea, but there is no illuminatti nonsense involved in this bad decision. It's mostly about profits, as with everything, and, in this case, they just don't care about anything else.

It was first started as an experiment to try to prevent cavities, but when additional research proved that it was ineffective for that purpose when consumed, and that it can even lead to flourosis and cancer, they still didn't stop. Not because they want to dumb us down with it or population control or... think about it, they're drinking the same flouridated water we are.

They never stopped simply because the flouride they use to flouridate our water comes from refineries and it gives them a way to make money off something that is otherwise considered a waste product of industrial refineries.

Additionally, it helps provide a market for reverse osmosis filters because those are the only real way to eliminate these chemicals.

Welcome to Capitalism. No conspiracies, just wealthy men making themselves even wealthier, and to hell with the long-term consequences.

What makes you think they don't have vast reserves of clean, fresh water for themselves?
Watch the Aaron Russo interview where he talks about how one of the Rockefellers flat out TELLS him their plans for us! Mysteriously, Aaron died very shortly after that interview!

America tap water does taste funny I prefer it filtered I disagree with bottled water because so much plastic waste but it is very important to drink a lot of water in nbe I drink about 3 litres most days I had some good breast swelling while here so no the water is not preventing growth seems to help very much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon