Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JUST A THOUGHT! DRINKING WATER is stopping you from growing??

(15-04-2014, 01:33 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  America tap water does taste funny I prefer it filtered I disagree with bottled water because so much plastic waste but it is very important to drink a lot of water in nbe I drink about 3 litres most days I had some good breast swelling while here so no the water is not preventing growth seems to help very much.

And, what people don't seem to understand is that the water they buy in bottles is no better than their own tap water!! It IS tap water!! I's just that you're paying someone to put it in plastic bottles and import it from exotic places like The Bronx, Manhattan and J e r s e y.

http://youtu.be/MHx6BX3HZJc

(14-04-2014, 11:02 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(14-04-2014, 09:14 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Just for the record, flouride in our drinking water IS a bad idea, but there is no illuminatti nonsense involved in this bad decision. It's mostly about profits, as with everything, and, in this case, they just don't care about anything else.

It was first started as an experiment to try to prevent cavities, but when additional research proved that it was ineffective for that purpose when consumed, and that it can even lead to flourosis and cancer, they still didn't stop. Not because they want to dumb us down with it or population control or... think about it, they're drinking the same flouridated water we are.

They never stopped simply because the flouride they use to flouridate our water comes from refineries and it gives them a way to make money off something that is otherwise considered a waste product of industrial refineries.

Additionally, it helps provide a market for reverse osmosis filters because those are the only real way to eliminate these chemicals.

Welcome to Capitalism. No conspiracies, just wealthy men making themselves even wealthier, and to hell with the long-term consequences.

What makes you think they don't have vast reserves of clean, fresh water for themselves?
Watch the Aaron Russo interview where he talks about how one of the Rockefellers flat out TELLS him their plans for us! Mysteriously, Aaron died very shortly after that interview!

just read this... yea soo many celebs dies or got weirdly arrested after they mentioned "them" and/or their plans

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon