Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help a sister w asymetrical issues lol

Ok, I had a slightly uneven pair when i started my nbe journey. The left one has always been firmer/fuller than her sister on the right. But visually they were just slightly different, not too bad. I am on my 5th week of BO and doing massage, paying more time on the right breast. I am super excited to say that they are now just nearly the same in firmness, and they have both gained fullness. BUT...now the right breast sits higher than the left. Huh

Gah! So i've gained fullness but increased the asymetry(sp?) problem. Any sugestions on what to do or anyone else with this issue? Is it 'cause the extra massaging could be making the right one perkier than the left, even though they feel nearly the same size/weight now?

Im determined to keep growing big beautiful boobies, but i need some help figuring out this set back lol

Pumping or Noogling is good for that.... you can concentrate more effort on the smaller one... I had the same issue and today they are pretty much the same size....

I wish I could help. I have the same problem though. :/ Sooooo annoying!

Hi Intrigue,

I also have the same problem. I just started pumping just last week. Good luck toward symmetry! Smile

Know that you are not alone!!! Same issue here also. My right is smaller so I've been paing more attn. and now its sitting higher than my left. Wondering if maybe placing my noogleberry lower on my breast would help. I dont know what to tell you about massaging, Maybe just massaging below areola and sides not above.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon