Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Cancer/Cancer Prevention Tips/Foods & more!

Smile 

I have a theory... IF we are in fact over exposing ourselves to toxins or excess hormones by doing what we are doing with any luck if we incorporate as much of the following as we can we may reduce the risk somewhat... Ella logic! I may be wrong but it wont hurt us to try.

This has most likely been done but please correct/add as you see fit. I for one will be happy to have this saved under my profile for reference.
I think this is of utmost importance and I for one an open to any suggestions & additions.

Much love x

TUMERIC

OXYGEN - Keep oxygenated, walk, be fluid, deep breathing (detox), circulation.

Yoga/Stretching - toxins accumulate, movement flushes them out.

DRY BRUSHING! Stimulate lymphatic system etc

WATER - drink water, flush the toxins out, keep hydrated

MILK THISTLE - for us herbal users, milk thistle protects the liver and flushes out excess hormones.

Mushrooms: reishi, shitake, maitake - immune protection.

Garlic!! Immune support, anit cancer, anti parasitic

Folate 400mg per day protects against BC, alcohol consumption depletes folate (guilty)..

Reservatrol - by way of grapes or supplementation NOT WINE! (guilty again..)

WHOLE SOY - not isolates ie soybeans - ADD IN Tumeric or Cumin to enhance its protective effects

Grape seed extract! Apparently has one of the highest antioxidant values.

SEAWEED! Anything high in iodine up to 150mgs per day for protective effects - unless you have a thyroid disorder!!!!! Then use under advice of a medical professional.

PAPAYA for breast protection.

Rosemary

Licorice

Vitex

Tomatoes - Lypocene ESP COOKED TOMATOES

Brocilli/Cauliflower - steamed not boiled.

Brussle sprouts

Capsicain - Cayenne, peppers etc

Essaic Tea

Green Tea

Chamomile Tea

Cilantro

WASABI! - learnt today it activates cancer cell death

Graviola

Meditation: Learn to relax, stress kills..

LEMON WATER - start your day with warm lemon water !
Perhaps the biggest benefit of drinking warm water and lemon is that it helps to maintain your body in an alkaline state. Interestingly, while lemon juice itself is acidic, it’s actually one of the most alkaline foods available.

RED CLOVER - Historically used as cancer treatment, blood cleanser, also included in the hoxley cancer protocol.

Cottage cheese/flax oil - Gerson Therapy - used historically to treat cancer.

FLAX SEED OIL - breast protection.

BREAST MASSAGE - stimulate toxin release, circulation

APRICOT KERNALS - B17 7 per day (user discretion)

SLEEP! 8 hours if possible.

AVOID WIRELESS - Keep safe distance from modems & other high emitting devices.

ORGANIC! Try and eat organic if and when possible. Avoid pesticides in fruit/vegies. Remember meat CAN be pumped full of hormones and fed/eaten pesticide laden foods. Toxins reside in the fat so cut off fat when possible.

BEAUTY PRODUCTS - Be wary of whats lurking in your creams/make ups/ personal products..

Nice Ella! Smile

I also heard of Lapacho tea (Pau d'arco) which can prevent / cure cancer.

Same for Coconut oil, there are studies on animals that it can cure cancer.

(12-03-2014, 01:09 PM)peggy Wrote:  Nice Ella! Smile

I also heard of Lapacho tea (Pau d'arco) which can prevent / cure cancer.

Same for Coconut oil, there are studies on animals that it can cure cancer.
Thanks Peggy Smile I knew you would come up with something. Cocounut oil is a new one. I need to start taking some for my digestion again. Its just soo aweful to swallow :s

Why aweful? I LOVE coconut oil. It is so yummy. Wink

Thanks for this, Ella! One of my aunts died of breast cancer. Sad My mom claims it was because she took birth control for a long time from a young age.

(12-03-2014, 06:40 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Thanks for this, Ella! One of my aunts died of breast cancer. Sad My mom claims it was because she took birth control for a long time from a young age.

Sorry about your aunt Peggy. Yes I believe birth control is not a good thing. I have a few friends who all have PCOS and ALL were on birth control for a long time. I'm glad I didn't take it for years on end. I think it has a lot to answer for.

I love coconuts but when it comes to coconut oil I get the stuff that's hard but softens with heat, so when I say take a teaspoon and put it in my mouth its hard then softens before I swallow it and I cant bear that taste *shudders*

This is a great list! After reading awhile back that cancer must live in an acidic environment I have been putting lemon in my water daily now. Smile To add to the list (didn't see it) but soursop is supposed to be able to kill off cancer cells 10,000 x better than chemotherapy....or something like that. You can buy soursop juice in my area at the asian markets. Can't speak for other areas unfortunately.

Here's an article that is looking at both ends of soursop vs. cancer: http://www.hoax-slayer.com/soursop-cancer-cure.shtml

(12-03-2014, 08:26 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  This is a great list! After reading awhile back that cancer must live in an acidic environment I have been putting lemon in my water daily now. Smile To add to the list (didn't see it) but soursop is supposed to be able to kill off cancer cells 10,000 x better than chemotherapy....or something like that. You can buy soursop juice in my area at the asian markets. Can't speak for other areas unfortunately.

Here's an article that is looking at both ends of soursop vs. cancer: http://www.hoax-slayer.com/soursop-cancer-cure.shtml

Thanks jen! Love hearing new stuff! Yes i forgot to add

ALKALINE eat/be more alkaline, greens lots of greens!

Study suggests manuka honey is a
promising cancer killer!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon