Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-Absorption/when to take supplements

(05-06-2017, 06:46 AM)Ashley8 Wrote:  I used GB enhancement blend liquid extract- a small amount along with daily chi massage and bosom beauty breast pump and got pretty quick results. I grew over a cup size in about five weeks. Then I increased my dose by adding the capsules as well, and my growth almost stopped. Then for certain reasons, I had to take a break from my routine but I'm now doing a cleanse and going to get a hormone test done, and start again. But I'm going to start low and stop once I see I am getting results. I was at the lowest recommended amount daily and it was working, then bought the capsules and increased my dose way to much, to fast...after reading thru my early entries in my NBE journal, I realized that was why my growth had showed so much.  So anyways, extracts definitely are more powerful and need to be taken carefully, but they can definitely work. Plus I started off a small A cup, and I read recently that smaller breasts have less receptors so you don't usually need to take as much as someone with bigger breasts. And taking too much of an herb can actually have a negative effect cuz the receptors get blocked. So just start slow, especially if your taking liquid extracts, but in my experience they definitely worked great, and ill be starting them again in a couple weeks. But I'm no expert..ok just telling you what I've experienced.

Thank you for your feedback, Ashley! Glad you experienced such great growth in only five weeks, wow! Yes, I also believe less is more. Especially when you're trying something out for the first time. Let us know when you start taking the GB extracts again, keep us updated!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
FAQ-Absorption/when to take supplements - by Lotus - 09-03-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: FAQ-Absorption/when to take supplements - by harry - 03-06-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: FAQ-Absorption/when to take supplements - by bettie32 - 04-06-2017, 09:29 PM
RE: FAQ-Absorption/when to take supplements - by Ashley8 - 05-06-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: FAQ-Absorption/when to take supplements - by bettie32 - 05-06-2017, 09:35 AM
RE: FAQ-Absorption/when to take supplements - by Ashley8 - 05-06-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: FAQ-Absorption/when to take supplements - by SokSareth - 13-06-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: FAQ-Absorption/when to take supplements - by kiranrehman - 30-01-2018, 08:32 AM