Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

is my nbe journey over?:( fibroadenomas..

So it seems (After confirmation from my doctor) that i have fibroadenomas in both my breasts, oddly enough they are almost symmetrical.
For those of you who dont know thèse are bénign tumors made of fibrous tissue and glandular tissue.
Thèse lumps grow mid cycle and shrunk in thé latter of my cycle (they feed off of estrogen.)
I guess im making this post to Try and understand if anyonw else has gone through this.
If theyve ceased their program because of it or how they worked around it and if its Safe or unsafe to continue with à phytoestrogen baséd breast cream.
Id Also Like to hear from other ladies expériencing this who noogle and whether or not that hella, worsens or has no effect on thé fibroadenomas.
Feeling pretty crappy right About now. Sad

I have these also, After suddenly finding a hard lump in my left breast OCT 2013 I had it checked out by my doctor who referred me to get ultrasound then a biopsy they found it was a fibroadenoma lump which is apparently harmless and common for women in their 30s ...
however i'm only 19 so it was a bit strange but I was relieved it wasn't anything serious.

Im really confused by it not sure exactly how it developed.

ive been taking breast actives now since the beginning of this year so it was after i found the lump and ive actually noticed another lump now on the other breast Sad im just really unsure of it and not sure weather to get it checked by the doc or not
I feel like taking my NBE pills/cream has contributed and caused another one of these to develop

I have not stopped my nbe as if is something I really want to achieve but I do feel worried about it.

From what I understand about fibroadenomas it seems they feed off of estrogen.
So basically nbe is going to make them grow along with the rest of the glandular tissue you have growing.

I am 21. I take birth control as well as use an enhancement cream.
I also began with one lump and now have two . They are in the outer quadrant of each breast. I feel like I could continue with nbe, and once I've reached my.goal I could then work on reducing the fibroadenomas.. I was just hoping someone who has found success in their journey whilst afflicted with this issue could cast some insight on the topic.
Good luck with yours !Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon