Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lyme Disease and NBE

I just recently found out I have Lyme Disease and probably have had it for 2+ years. I have been trying NBE since 2012 and nothing has worked. I am now wondering if this is why. Is there anyone else out there who has Lyme Disease and has had NBE work? I am curious if I should keep going or just give up until I get my Lyme cured or at least under control. I am tired of my AA's that won't grow, but dealing with my big issue is important. I just don't know what do do. Thanks for all your support!

PS. Right now I am still doing 30-40 drops a day of Ultra Breast tincture. I do got one boob that is always aching and the other is pretty good. I did just get blood drawn today as well for my lady hormones.

Thanks again for everything!

Oh my goodness, that sounds terrible! I definitely think you should talk to your doctor about this.

I'm sorry I can't provide any first-hand exerience, but in my opinion, you should really look after your health first and then come back to NBE. I looked up Lyme disease, and I don't see any specific mention of why it would interfere with your efforts, but it does sound like a serious stress on your system. I think you should stop your program, do a cleanse, deal with the disease, and make sure everything is in order then come back to this and see if you do better healthy. (Also, 30-40 drops per day sounds like a lot!)

I hope you get better quickly. Good luck!

Ah thanks for your support! I plan to get better quickly! I think I am going to call his office monday and ask a nurse or even him if NBE is ok or if he thinks I should stop. Again thank you for being so caring!

My Dr.'s office said bovine ovary (basically any NBE) is totally fine to take with my Lyme Disease issues. That's definitely reassuring. I will be continuing on with it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon