Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone Noogle without supplements?

Hi All!

I'm new to noogling, and very excited! Has anyone has successful (and permanent) growth by using noogleberry and massage without taking any oral supplements? I'm nervous about taking anything, but really want to grow from an AA to a B!

Thanks everyone, and good luck growing!

:-)

Have you tried checking out the Noogleberry forum?

I've tried different supliments. over the years but they never did anything for me.. I figured that the medications I'm on is blocking that... but I have been pumping on and offs for years and I have grown from an A cup to almost a C.... I attribute 100 present of the growth to that...

Thanks ladies! I did post on the noogleberry site as well. Most people seem to be using supplements.

Karren - Congrats on your C cup - that's fantastic! what was the longest time you stopped noogling and retained growth? Did you start again because you started losing growth? Or was it just swelling?

So sorry for all the questions - I'm just not sure how to do this, and want to make sure I get growth, and don't just swell, which my guess is would eventually make my breasts sag if I stopped as though I had been breast feeding.

Thanks again ladies! Wishing big beautiful boobies for us all! :-)

Thanks Bubbly!

I mainly stopped the last time because life got too busy.. remodeling the house.... once that subsided I started back up where I left off... with no real breast loss... I had stopped for about 4 or 5 months....

Thanks Karren! That's really inspirational!

I'm going to look through all your posts as well, but if you don't mind answering this again, on average, how many hours did you pump for per day?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon