Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any natural way to..

decrease areola size? I don't have abnormaly large ones but I would like to decrease them a little bit. Also you ladies know of any way to increase progesterone?? I think I may be a little low....

You can make areola smaller by making the nipple a little bigger like with niplette i really liked that look when i tried it i would buy it again even though its expensive but for me my areolas enlarge when I'm on nbe but it goes away or goes back to being in proportion.
You could try a little natural progesterone cream?

(09-03-2014, 01:52 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  You can make areola smaller by making the nipple a little bigger like with niplette i really liked that look when i tried it i would buy it again even though its expensive but for me my areolas enlarge when I'm on nbe but it goes away or goes back to being in proportion.
You could try a little natural progesterone cream?

Thanks Bonita Smile
I've been thinking about progesterone cream for a while actually
I was going to cycle it with PM (don't know if that's a good idea) especially since I haven't gotten a hormone panel yet (it's difficult to get it done here and they may not give me the results)
Do I make my own or just buy it?

wait... is low progesterone and large areolas related??

If so, I must have abysmally low progesterone levels. Dodgy

(01-04-2014, 12:09 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  If so, I must have abysmally low progesterone levels. Dodgy

Lol same here! *slathers on the PC*

Well I don't know if they're related all the time but I read that there is a connection between having low progesterone levels and things such as large areolas, fibrous breasts etc O.O
Mine are really really small when my nipples make an appearance damn Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon