Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kangzhu breast pump since 11/13

Oh ok. Thanks!

If I use higher pressures for longer periods of time (hours) then I get ring marks.... sometimes even bruises.. but so far they go away in a few hours.... or days in the case of the bruises...

Hello ladies!

Can you use the Kangzhu domes with the NB pump? So far I've tried brava but just can't make it work on my small frame. I bought the NB small cups but they dig into my skin and leave deep indents, even when I pump lightly. I think I have sensitive breasts, because even the brava smartbox was turning them purple! Since kangzhu seems like NB but with more comfortable rims, and would be cheaper than buying new medium NB domes plus their padded rings (which I've read here get destroyed with oil), I was thinking Kangzhu domes with NB pump might work. Also, the K domes are on amazon - free shipping with prime Smile

Thanks for any tips - I'm trying everything and can't seem to find the right combo!

Happy growing all!

Do you have to lie flat while pumping?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon