Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to take it......

Hi guys,
I'm just starting to take some pills that I've gotten from greenbush. My dilemma is that I start my morning with a 1.5 hour gym session. I was wondering if I should take my pills first thing in the morning before my workouts or should I have them after I've eaten?
I've read on their website from the testimonials and when contacting greenbush, is that as long as i have the reccommended daily dosage, it doesn't seem to matter when you have it or what u take it with.
Now I was just wanting some opinions from you forum members as to how long before / after a meal should I take the pills, what liquid such as water/juice/milk/tea should I wash it down with and with my original question, if I should take them before my intense workout?
Lastly, my pills is the usual fenugreek,saw palmetto and wild yam. I am also taking flaxseed oil. What do you think, if I added collagen and evening primrose oil to the regime? Would this combination be more effective in aiding the process?
If you don't mind replying to this post, I'd love to read your opinions.

Cheers,
Sammie Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon