Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does too much estrogen make your hips and thighs wider (the bones) or is it fat gain?

I took a supplement that has herbs in it that act like estrogen in the body (it was for breasts growth) and ever since I took it I noticed that my hips and thighs got wider and I am not a tall person so it makes me look wide and chunky. I also have been getting a lot of very intense cravings for food and I did gain weight but I have never been this wide before...

Do you think that the estrogen made my bones wider or is it just fat gain?

Thank you for the help

I've stopped taking fenugreek and fennel because I was gaining fat in the hips area. I'm pretty sure it's fat, I've always been pear shaped so if I gain some weight it always tends to go there...
I think this could be a sign that we don't need extra estrogen in our body!
Did you gain something in the breasts area too? I didn't Dodgy

It's definitely not your bones. Estrogen will pack fat onto your hips, though.

All I have noticed is extra fat on me pooch Sad

(06-03-2014, 11:52 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I've stopped taking fenugreek and fennel because I was gaining fat in the hips area. I'm pretty sure it's fat, I've always been pear shaped so if I gain some weight it always tends to go there...

Thanks for the answer! and yes same thing happened to me...except i'm not really pair shaped I'm kinda more straight but ever since I started taking that stuff it make me wider, especially in the hip and thigh area. And no it did not do anything for my breasts at all. -__-

When you stopped taking the herbs did the fat gain in the hip area come off?

(06-03-2014, 11:57 PM)prettylily Wrote:  It's definitely not your bones. Estrogen will pack fat onto your hips, though.

Thanks for the answer

(07-03-2014, 12:01 AM)myboobs Wrote:  All I have noticed is extra fat on me pooch Sad

I'm sorry to hear that Sad Have you been able to take it off?

(07-03-2014, 02:38 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(06-03-2014, 11:52 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I've stopped taking fenugreek and fennel because I was gaining fat in the hips area. I'm pretty sure it's fat, I've always been pear shaped so if I gain some weight it always tends to go there...

Thanks for the answer! and yes same thing happened to me...except i'm not really pair shaped I'm kinda more straight but ever since I started taking that stuff it make me wider, especially in the hip and thigh area. And no it did not do anything for my breasts at all. -__-

I stopped just a week ago so it's too soon, but I'm already noticing a difference, I'll let you know how it goes. Oh, I forgot to say my cellulite got worse too. Dodgy

(07-03-2014, 02:41 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 12:01 AM)myboobs Wrote:  All I have noticed is extra fat on me pooch Sad

I'm sorry to hear that Sad Have you been able to take it off?

I am on more careful diet Sad but pooch still there Sad

(07-03-2014, 03:12 AM)Insanity89 Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 02:38 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  

I stopped just a week ago so it's too soon, but I'm already noticing a difference, I'll let you know how it goes. Oh, I forgot to say my cellulite got worse too. Dodgy

Oh really? I noticed that too. I've never had cellulite before but when my thighs started getting bigger I noticed I was getting it in that area. If ever you're interested I know about a supplement that is suppose to lower bad estrogen. It's called DIM. I have been using it for about 1 week now and I haven't noticed anything yet but I think it's too soon to tell. I did notice though that I haven't been getting headaches. Before I was getting them almost everyday for about 1-2 months but they were weird headaches..like the ones that linger and are like there but keep going off and on...I think it's kind of like a stress headache. The first day I started taking the supplement I didn't get a headache and it's been 1 week since then and haven't had one since... I'll let you know if I notice a difference on my hips and thighs after a few weeks of taking DIM. I'll keep you updated. Good luck Smile take care Smile !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon