Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does B/O cause any negative effects to the thyroid?

Hi, I'm interested in taking B/O though my only concern is if you can run into thyroid issues once you begin taking B/O. I did have hypothyroid in the past, though I'm no longer on any medication. I found out that my hypothyroid was caused by a poor diet and lacking vitamins. I'm currently a healthy weight (5'4" and 124lbs). I took my body temperature in the morning and it is exactly 98.2. I'm only worried that my thyroid can be negatively effected by the B/O since it effects your hormones.

(05-03-2014, 09:40 PM)demure88 Wrote:  Hi, I'm interested in taking B/O though my only concern is if you can run into thyroid issues once you begin taking B/O. I did have hypothyroid in the past, though I'm no longer on any medication. I found out that my hypothyroid was caused by a poor diet and lacking vitamins. I'm currently a healthy weight (5'4" and 124lbs). I took my body temperature in the morning and it is exactly 98.2. I'm only worried that my thyroid can be negatively effected by the B/O since it effects your hormones.

I dunno. My antibodies stayed exactly the same. I have hashis. No better no worst here. Just boobsSmile

How much growth did you experience from the B/O and how long did it take?

(05-03-2014, 09:40 PM)demure88 Wrote:  Hi, I'm interested in taking B/O though my only concern is if you can run into thyroid issues once you begin taking B/O. I did have hypothyroid in the past, though I'm no longer on any medication. I found out that my hypothyroid was caused by a poor diet and lacking vitamins. I'm currently a healthy weight (5'4" and 124lbs). I took my body temperature in the morning and it is exactly 98.2. I'm only worried that my thyroid can be negatively effected by the B/O since it effects your hormones.

I'm your exact height and weight. I've never been diagnosed with thyroid issues but I have struggled with them in the past. I'm using Swanson's BO, Thyroid and Pituitary. My thyroid symptoms have all completely disappeared. Super happy about it! I don't know for sure if BO can cause thyroid symptoms but I decided my body could use the extra support and it seems to be working for me.

Thanks Wishin. For some reason I got a little worried about taking the BO because of any crazy symptoms. I ordered the Swanson's BO since it's supposed to be great quality for a very reasonable price.

Can BO be taken alone without kelp or other supplements? Huh

Im considering trying BO since I didnt see further development with PM after about 2 cm growth in 6-7 months...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon