Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Darker nipples with growth?

Has anyone noticed darkening of their nipples?

If so, is this permanent after you are finished growing??

I am currently in the process of growing and they have darkened quite a bit. They used to be such a pretty tan color and now they are just dark brown.

From what I read PM makes them darker, pumping lighter. For pumping it is true for myself, they became a lot lighter, if it is permanent I don't know, since I am still pumping and for PM, I just read other peoples experience, never tried PM myself.

(04-03-2014, 10:03 AM)rateset Wrote:  From what I read PM makes them darker, pumping lighter. For pumping it is true for myself, they became a lot lighter, if it is permanent I don't know, since I am still pumping.

You're kidding! I guess I'll be avoiding PM for sure now. Looking forward to pumping, hopefully starting next month. Thanks a lot for sharing this, rateset. It's amazing what you can learn on the internet.

Pumping and PM together these days for about a week now. No changes noted form the PM, breasts are swelling. they seem to be getting larger sideways not out. Oh, well, it has been only a week.
Just a side note, I was having cramps and heahaches after I started the PM. Advice from Karen to start on on day 3. Another oh, well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon