Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw Palmetto & Fenugreek and Fertility

Hey I need your help about that herbal pills. So me and husband are planning to make a baby next year, but I am afraid to take if those herbals will ruin my fertility and stopping me from making a baby. So will they? Please reply here thanks

Would it hurt my fertility if I take them?

(04-03-2014, 12:33 AM)Sassy2013 Wrote:  Hey I need your help about that herbal pills. So me and husband are planning to make a baby next year, but I am afraid to take if those herbals will ruin my fertility and stopping me from making a baby. So will they? Please reply here thanks
herbal's are plants that have evolved to stop plant eaters from eating them.
They usually do that by a slow buildup of toxins ( poisons ) which buildup in the body over time.
We remove the toxins from Plants like tea and coffee and discard them.
A single cell that divides to become a human is very sensitive to strange chemicals.
Natural doesn't mean safe-

(05-03-2014, 01:15 AM)sue3625 Wrote:  
(04-03-2014, 12:33 AM)Sassy2013 Wrote:  Hey I need your help about that herbal pills. So me and husband are planning to make a baby next year, but I am afraid to take if those herbals will ruin my fertility and stopping me from making a baby. So will they? Please reply here thanks
herbal's are plants that have evolved to stop plant eaters from eating them.
They usually do that by a slow buildup of toxins ( poisons ) which buildup in the body over time.
We remove the toxins from Plants like tea and coffee and discard them.
A single cell that divides to become a human is very sensitive to strange chemicals.
Natural doesn't mean safe-

I am not asking for that, I am asking about FERTILITY and THOSE HERBALS. I am asking if will they ruin my fertility?

Mostly all of the herbs that we all use are also being used by women who are dealing with fertility troubles so they would likely help you. Just google it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon