Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Questions from experienced users please :)

Hi everyone.

I started raking PM ABOUT 5 weeks ago. AF didn't turn up on time, but rather about a week late. I thought I'd try taking it twice daily to start with, and see if AF did turn up or not.

Yeah. Turned up yesterday, not as heavy as usual.

So....... MY QUESTION IS......WHAT DO U THINK I SHOULD DO? Should I keep taking it twice daily? And see if my period comes back normally? Or should I just recognise this as the start of my new cycle.... And just take it for the first half of my cycle????counting the first day of my period as day 1?

I have some progesterone cream I could use in the second half.

I'm taking the SOLGAR PM. The first lot I bought looked a bit dodgy to me. Didn't say how many mg was in it or anything.....

I'm 37. I get a really heavy period normally, lots of clotting. I get grumpy, think I'm peri-menopausal. I have 3 kids and I'm fit and healthy. The PM seems to have kept me happier as a bonus. I also used the progesterone cream in the latter part of my cycle until a few days before. Y period was due.....but as I said, no period until now.

Advice and experiences please??? Thanks heaps!!!

Probably should add....wasn't the solgar PM that looked dodgy. The first lot I bought was from purifica Mirifica Australia.

Turned up from England (go figure) and doesn't state how many mg of PM are in each cap, which seemed a bit iffy to me.

Some advice would be really appreciated......please??

If you use PM cream or spray, does that muck up your cycle?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22160

I posted this earlier. Hope it helps

Gawd reading that was like reading about myself! Same with periods, same age and i too think im peri meno. I too have the solgar pm but havent used yet! I cant recall wghere but becuase the solgar one comes recomended by a few naturpathic physixians im sure i saw the dosing somewhere. I know didly squat about pm but if it were me personally id be cycling in the first half. Id be concerned about the heavy periods and clotting and moods. I get those too. I get soo angry in fact i want to throw and break things :s
Mind you the solgar is touted to balance us out because of the other added ingrediants.
when i get home later il send you the info for this famous breast cancer and naturpath who has a book out on hormones and her mention of solgars pm.

Thanks Ella xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon