Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beckums' personal program #1

(03-03-2014, 08:45 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(03-03-2014, 04:45 PM)beckums Wrote:  Ive asked this before without much of an answer one way ot the other, but do they look tuberous? I think at the least there is lower pole constriction, but I'm a hypochondriac so I'd appreciate someone else's objective opinion.

my personal opinion they dont look tuberous to me , you have a nice shape to grow from . nipples are certainly fuller.

Would 'fuller nipples' be equivalent to puffy aerola? Considering I do have piercings preventing the nipple from being filled with Fat.

(03-03-2014, 09:29 PM)beckums Wrote:  
(03-03-2014, 04:45 PM)beckums Wrote:  Ive asked this before without much of an answer one way ot the other, but do they look tuberous? I think at the least there is lower pole constriction, but I'm a hypochondriac so I'd appreciate someone else's objective opinion.

my personal opinion they dont look tuberous to me , you have a nice shape to grow from . nipples are certainly fuller.

Would 'fuller nipples' be equivalent to puffy aerola? Considering I do have piercings preventing the nipple from being filled with Fat.

Alora's are to a degree part of nipple and during growth you get perkiness in nipple. Area so obviously affects aloras

(03-03-2014, 11:21 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Alora's are to a degree part of nipple and during growth you get perkiness in nipple. Area so obviously affects aloras

Final question from this noob: do you have an opinion on tanner stage? Even my pubic hair is sparse (yes slightly coarse, no curls though) i am thinking stage 3 but id love an outside opinion.

(03-03-2014, 11:34 PM)beckums Wrote:  
(03-03-2014, 11:21 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Final question from this noob: do you have an opinion on tanner stage? Even my pubic hair is sparse (yes slightly coarse, no curls though) i am thinking stage 3 but id love an outside opinion.

I would pass that on to a bio-female member who would have better opinion / knowledge compared to my ignorance.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon