Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my journey :)

Hi !!
i received two days ago my noogleberry !
I really dont like my breast, assymetrical, small ! (i guess Im doing an 85A)

I decided to get a programm with everything i read
drink a lot of water , two hours a day (7 minutes Pumping and 2 minutes of massage)
I will use Kigelia + bellis oil!!

I dont have so far any problem to get the dome on my breast and the mark disapear after five minutes so I guess I do right?

If u have any advice about what i should do, how to correct this assymetrical or whatever in depend on my breast (see picture) let me know Smile

waiting for motivation heeeyha!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi and welcome!

Your breasts are cute. I wish you good luck with your journey. Smile

Hi nastasia! Good luck, and keep us posted.

(01-03-2014, 02:25 PM)nastasia Wrote:  Hi !!
i received two days ago my noogleberry !
I really dont like my breast, assymetrical, small ! (i guess Im doing an 85A)

I decided to get a programm with everything i read
drink a lot of water , two hours a day (7 minutes Pumping and 2 minutes of massage)
I will use Kigelia + bellis oil!!

I dont have so far any problem to get the dome on my breast and the mark disapear after five minutes so I guess I do right?

If u have any advice about what i should do, how to correct this assymetrical or whatever in depend on my breast (see picture) let me know Smile

waiting for motivation heeeyha!
Welcome nat to NBE . Looks like you got a good base to start with . I would advise you to read jenny's thread . She was in exact same position as you and at present she struts her D cup Smile

Thanks for your message!
YesterdayI pumped for two hours but I guess it was too much since today i have some red point !
I decided to drink and make a break for today!

i found the picture of my objective! someone could tell me which size it could be?

i have also a question, some of u pump in front of ur boyfriend?
I read many times "i pump when Im alone at home"
and I was wondering why?

I didnt want to tell him at first and finally i explained why I decided to do it! I pumped in front of him and he has the 'massage part' Smile

why should we hide?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It looks like a moderate B
You have a modest goal Smile I guess people don't pump in front of boyfriend, because it doesn't make you look pretty or sexy. If you are in a long term relationship I think not being able to tell about it to a boyfriend is not good, but if you just started a relationship then I can understand someone not wanting to share that.

I like both you breasts and your goal! Smile
I didn't tell my bf about my NBE plans, included Nogleberry, because I want him to be a proof (one day) that something has really changed, but also because I'm embarrassed about it...
But you are absolutely right, there's nothing wrong with what we are doing, so if you feel comfortable doing it in front of him, then do it!

Yeah I understand ! I took the risk to do it in front of him !
I asked him what he was thinking about , and he told me I was very funny! He asked me to try on him Big Grin
Taking in less serious way helped me as well ! I felt bad and couldnt really assume it (the fact I had to find a way to make my breast bigger )

I thought my goal was more challenging actually!
I have a big space between the two boobs and this is something I would like to change ! do I need to put the dome in a certain way for that?
Also, I have the medium size, and I was wondering if I shouldnt get the large because Im afraid that my boob be fuller but stay small!
I dont really know how to explain in english! does it make sense?
I would like to make full on the top and side to reduce the space, not only on the middle of my boobs!

(02-03-2014, 05:04 PM)nastasia Wrote:  I thought my goal was more challenging actually!
I have a big space between the two boobs and this is something I would like to change ! do I need to put the dome in a certain way for that?
Also, I have the medium size, and I was wondering if I shouldnt get the large because Im afraid that my boob be fuller but stay small!
I dont really know how to explain in english! does it make sense?
I would like to make full on the top and side to reduce the space, not only on the middle of my boobs!

According to your picture your breasts don't look widely spaced, they are simply small. I think as they grow the gap between them will become automatically smaller. In order to try to influence it with pumping, I would say wider domes would help, if the diameter of the domes is too small a part of your breast is outside of the dome, but from my experience even then they get wider.

Hi. Yes your goals boobs are lovely. I think youres are really nice too Smile
I hear you re the gap. It makes it harder to buy bras with wider spaced cups. I think you can influence where how what direction you want them to go to a certain degree and yes jenllove is proof of that with her massage and noogling.
Is that all you plan to use?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon