Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tips to make Brava work

I'm about to start Brava - does anyone have any tips to really make this work for me??

It's costing me over $2000, so i dont want the money wasted! :|

Or doesn't anyone use brava these days? Sad

Rateset does. I'd think the most important part is dedication, though.

Worse then the money factor is the time you have to invest. Other NBE methods cost a lot too, you just don't notice it, because you don't spend that much money at once.

What is your starting size, bust/under bust measurement?
If you start out small (like me) it will be more difficult and will take more time. You probably have to use it at least 12h+ a day and you should get big swelling. My impression is that only the girls who got large swelling (2''-3'' bigger then the current size) also got good results with brava, otherwise just very modest. The duration of your brava tour depends on the results you want to achieve, but I would say for a cup size like 6 months, off course some may take shorter some longer, but it is definitely a long journey..

My starting size is 73cm under and 78cm across bust. I think that makes me a 10A cup (equiv to 32A), but i could be corrected? Smile
My goal is a full B cup.
I have no kids, so does that make me a slow responder?

I really would only be able to wear 10 hours max a day i reckon, because i live with my family & dont particulary want my brothers to see!!
Would it work to pump for 1 or 2 hours during the day and 10 at night??

I started like that (just sleeping with it and doing 1-2-3h bosom beauty during the day), but at some point I wasn't satisfied with my progress and then I started doing it 11-12h on workdays and marathons on weekends. Everyone reacts different, try and see, you can always add hours if you are not satisfied.

I am also the category slow responder according to brava - very thin, no weight loss, no kids. I think its more then just these 2 criteria, they actually only tell if your skin is already stretched, but I think there is more than just that. I find it more important how your body actually reacts to the vacuum therapy, if you can get large swelling and if you keep it for a long period of time. Even if you had no kids some have skin that stretches more, some get stretching marks, some don't, its about the type of skin, even if you had no kids, if your skin is very elastic it doesn't make that much difference if it was stretched before through pregnancy, in that case the skin doesn't prevent the tissue, vessels inside from getting bigger, in my humble opinion.. But your size makes you a slow responder, 5cm difference isn't much, so there is not much tissue to stretch and multiply

wow! they are over $2000! The key to any system is to use it religiously and don't stop..... results are directly proportional to the time you invest...

I don't know where they cost above 2000$, directly from brava they are less than 1000$, depends on the typ of SB and cleaning kit, I think around 900$ is also possible.

They cost over $2000 is Australia, because Brava US sell to re-sellers in Aus for same price they sell to the public in US.....with their markup & freight/customs, it makes the system very expensive for us here!! Sad

Thanks for the tips everyone!! Still waiting for mine to arrive, but can't wait to start!
Does anyone use pills with brava (if so, what do u suggest?), or does brava alone get results?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon