Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM + SP = ???

Does taking Saw Palmetto and Pueraria Mirifica at the same time interfere? I've heard that it might =/

(27-02-2014, 11:01 AM)frustrated1492 Wrote:  Does taking Saw Palmetto and Pueraria Mirifica at the same time interfere? I've heard that it might =/

From my own experience I think SP decrease PM action. ( there are reports that said that SP decreases DHT but also decreases estrogen).
So if you take SP you will need a higher dose of PM to have results.
For that reason I think is better to take spearmint ( in case you need an antiandrogen).

I want to say something good about SP. My breast didn´t grow when I took it, but my skin looked really nice ( any sign of acne).

Thanks for the good info!! I'll have to wait till im done traveling and back home to buy that tea but its on my to do list!!

I have too much Ts and would like to lower them down but sadly can't do it with spearmint tea since I'm already low on iron. I want to start cycling PM (follicular) and SP (luteal). Ceci do you think it would weaken the PMs effect or is cycling a good idea?

(18-03-2014, 02:53 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  I have too much Ts and would like to lower them down but sadly can't do it with spearmint tea since I'm already low on iron. I want to start cycling PM (follicular) and SP (luteal). Ceci do you think it would weaken the PMs effect or is cycling a good idea?

Actually once I read that sp takes 5 to 6 weeks at least to do its job, so if you try to cycle it I don´t know if that would work.
I´ve taken spearmint for a long time but may be it is no necessary, considering that those ladies with PCOS only needed 5 days (twice) in follicular to alter their hormonal profile. (Perhaps only 5 day per cycle is all that we need)

These days Iam trying others things in order to manage androgens like zink, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds etc.

BTW There was this study of a woman that reduced her testosterone with 30 gr of flaxseed everyday in 4 months. ( the problem is that flaxseed is an aromatase inhibitor).

Aquaarab (and everybody who wants to know more about anti-androgens) read Lotus´s thread : http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19578

(20-03-2014, 05:39 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  
(18-03-2014, 02:53 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  I have too much Ts and would like to lower them down but sadly can't do it with spearmint tea since I'm already low on iron. I want to start cycling PM (follicular) and SP (luteal). Ceci do you think it would weaken the PMs effect or is cycling a good idea?

Actually once I read that sp takes 5 to 6 weeks at least to do its job, so if you try to cycle it I don´t know if that would work.
I´ve taken spearmint for a long time but may be it is no necessary, considering that those ladies with PCOS only needed 5 days (twice) in follicular to alter their hormonal profile. (Perhaps only 5 day per cycle is all that we need)

These days Iam trying others things in order to manage androgens like zink, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds etc.

BTW There was this study of a woman that reduced her testosterone with 30 gr of flaxseed everyday in 4 months. ( the problem is that flaxseed is an aromatase inhibitor).

Aquaarab (and everybody who wants to know more about anti-androgens) read Lotus´s thread : http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19578

Thanks so much Ceci, that definitely rules out SP for me. Will go back to researching.

Good info about SP! I'm anxious to try the Spearmint tea! I was planning on cycling but not anymore!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon