Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yellowish liquid after massage?

Did you have this issue before you started massaging?

(27-02-2014, 08:13 AM)frustrated1492 Wrote:  After massaging my boobies, I noticed I get a drop or two of yellowish liquid coming from my right nipple. (I avoid my nipples during massage) This also occurs if I squeeze my right boob, then keeping pressure, move my fingertips out toward my nipple in a 'milking' type motion. Each time I do this motion, it produces another drop. I've never been pregnant, and am not currently. I've had this for at least the past year.

Its watery, not sticky. Has no smell.

Anyone experience this?
Anything to do with having very sensitive nipples?

I wouldn't worry about those drops . After doing my massgae , if I sqeez my niPples I get minute amounts of liquid on moth nipples . It is growth of milk ducts .

(28-02-2014, 01:36 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Just curious, why are you talking coconut oil?

I wanted to start massages asap and that was the only oil I had. I bought some flax oil yesterday so I'm starting to use that instead!

(28-02-2014, 01:56 AM)prettylily Wrote:  Did you have this issue before you started massaging?

Prettylily... yes I've noticed it for the last year. I only just now started massaging. I would purposely leave them alone for long periods of time... but after a few seconds of massage it'd still show up.

From what I've read online, if it was a different color or consistency then maybe I'd need to be worried.

Also... if that is in response to growing milk ducts, and I've had it for at least the last year, wouldn't my boobs have grown some? They haven't lolol

If you really want to be sure, I think you should consult a doctor. Be careful not to let it turn to full lactation since that is likely to deflate your breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon