Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kangzhu breast pump + large cups

(10-04-2014, 09:20 PM)peggy Wrote:  Is it possible to use the Kangzhu cups with the NB pump? Huh
If yes, then you could just buy the cups and would not need to buy the pump, which would be cheaper.

I can measure the Kangzhu cups again later and will let you know if the 11 cm include the silicone ring.

How wide is the Kangzhu cup air inlet, Peggy? the standard Noogle hose is 4mm...

Karren, I am not sure what you mean. The hose?

Ella, the size of the L cup is 11 cm (diameter) measured at the inside of the silicone ring. And 13 cm from the outer rim. Check out the pic:

(10-04-2014, 11:37 PM)peggy Wrote:  Karren, I am not sure what you mean. The hose?

Ella, the size of the L cup is 11 cm (diameter) measured at the inside of the silicone ring. And 13 cm from the outer rim. Check out the pic:

Thanks Peggy. Now thats confirmed I cant see the half inch making a difference. Thats disapointing Sad silly weird boobies and ribcage that I have Dodgy

lol.... I don't explain myself well... I was talking about where the air hose would attach.... the little plastic nipple ...

Ah ok. It is 4 or 4.5 mm.

(10-04-2014, 11:57 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks Peggy. Now thats confirmed I cant see the half inch making a difference. Thats disapointing Sad silly weird boobies and ribcage that I have Dodgy

Oh thats bad. Sad

(11-04-2014, 12:28 AM)peggy Wrote:  
(10-04-2014, 11:57 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks Peggy. Now thats confirmed I cant see the half inch making a difference. Thats disapointing Sad silly weird boobies and ribcage that I have Dodgy

Oh thats bad. Sad

Thanks for asking that karen now I know the kang cups will fit.

Id like to try but for now until I find them cheaper $50 is too much to spnd when there's a high liklihood they wont fit anyway Dodgy
Question 

Can anyone confirm whether the Noogleberry pump and tubing can be used with Kangzhu cups?? I'm keen to try them Smile

(21-04-2014, 12:10 PM)CherrieBabydoll Wrote:  Can anyone confirm whether the Noogleberry pump and tubing can be used with Kangzhu cups?? I'm keen to try them Smile

My Kangzhu cups should be here in a week or so, I will update and let you know as I have the noogleberry pump and tubing too.

(21-04-2014, 12:10 PM)CherrieBabydoll Wrote:  Can anyone confirm whether the Noogleberry pump and tubing can be used with Kangzhu cups?? I'm keen to try them Smile

In another thread someone said it did.... though the Kangzhu cup air inlet is just a little larger.... if you warm the PVC tubing up a little it will stretch over the nipple.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon