Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please look at pics and advise

My history:
1 - 37 years old, 5'4", 114-119 lbs.
2 - 34A, barely
3 - Breastfed four children a little more than five years total
4 - No hormonal issues or irregular cycles
5 - Cardio/Strength 35 min 3x/week
6 - Women in my family fluctuate from being small to medium chested. Just not MY small.

My routine:
1 - Started BB two months ago, one at night, one in morning
2 - Started PM (100 mg a day) two weeks ago during follicular stage
3 - Starting Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam, Fenugreek during luteal phase
4 - Breast massage twice a day with progesterone cream (Don't scream at me. I'm quitting the progesterone cream immediately after doing more research.)
5 - Started tyrosine and L-arginine two weeks ago
6 - Only take one cup of coffee on my workout days but do drink green or black tea on other days.

My results so far:
1 - MAYBE a little more fullness in my breasts, even during follicular stage
2 - MORE fat deposits in my tummy, thighs, and butts!!!!! DodgySadAngry

Can you all take a look at my pictures and tell me what you think. Either I'm destined to be small with sagging nipples or I'm missing something in my routine! Would rather have no breasts than to keep putting weight on my lower half.

It sounds OK quite complicated for a starter program I'm more a fan of keeping it simple so you know what's working but I think someone cycled pm and bo before with results but you should stick to that low dose though if you continue this method.
What do you use for massage now? You are right massaging with progesterone cream is not the way to use it.

(26-02-2014, 04:45 AM)cbbco Wrote:  My history:
1 - 37 years old, 5'4", 114-119 lbs.
2 - 34A, barely
3 - Breastfed four children a little more than five years total
4 - No hormonal issues or irregular cycles
5 - Cardio/Strength 35 min 3x/week
6 - Women in my family fluctuate from being small to medium chested. Just not MY small.

My routine:
1 - Started BB two months ago, one at night, one in morning
2 - Started PM (100 mg a day) two weeks ago during follicular stage
3 - Starting Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam, Fenugreek during luteal phase
4 - Breast massage twice a day with progesterone cream (Don't scream at me. I'm quitting the progesterone cream immediately after doing more research.)
5 - Started tyrosine and L-arginine two weeks ago
6 - Only take one cup of coffee on my workout days but do drink green or black tea on other days.

My results so far:
1 - MAYBE a little more fullness in my breasts, even during follicular stage
2 - MORE fat deposits in my tummy, thighs, and butts!!!!! DodgySadAngry

Can you all take a look at my pictures and tell me what you think. Either I'm destined to be small with sagging nipples or I'm missing something in my routine! Would rather have no breasts than to keep putting weight on my lower half.
Your program looks heavy but good .
Since you breastfed 4 kids means you have all the right bits in place . All you need is filling upSmile have you thought of noogle ?
Btw welcome to boobie growth Smile

Yep. My mammary glands never were a problem. It was the fat in them that never showed up. Smile

I may try Noogle in 6 months.

After taking a hormonal test, it looks like I have a progesterone deficiency putting my normal estrogen levels into dominance.

Thanks, Bonita. Good advice.
I think for now I'm going to just stick with the BB pills and massage.
(Massaging with flaxseed/fenugreek/PM mixture I've made up. Looking at Aumenti and Love36 creams for future use.)

I can't find any information on how to perk up stretched out nipples. Also, even though tons of people have peered at my mosquito bite pictures, not hearing much feedback to one of my original questions. (Maybe I'm too small to be able to tell.Wink)

So, I'll ask again.
Does it look like I'm underdeveloped? Looking at the tanner stage of my nipples is confusing given their 5 year hard labor sentence. Would love some help/opinions. And yes, I've researched. And researched. And researched. And I'll continue. A little push would be appreciated.

How long have you been done breastfeeding for?

3 years this coming April.

(27-02-2014, 05:20 AM)cbbco Wrote:  Yep. My mammary glands never were a problem. It was the fat in them that never showed up. Smile

I may try Noogle in 6 months.

After taking a hormonal test, it looks like I have a progesterone deficiency putting my normal estrogen levels into dominance.

Thanks, Bonita. Good advice.
I think for now I'm going to just stick with the BB pills and massage.
(Massaging with flaxseed/fenugreek/PM mixture I've made up. Looking at Aumenti and Love36 creams for future use.)

I can't find any information on how to perk up stretched out nipples. Also, even though tons of people have peered at my mosquito bite pictures, not hearing much feedback to one of my original questions. (Maybe I'm too small to be able to tell.Wink)

So, I'll ask again.
Does it look like I'm underdeveloped? Looking at the tanner stage of my nipples is confusing given their 5 year hard labor sentence. Would love some help/opinions. And yes, I've researched. And researched. And researched. And I'll continue. A little push would be appreciated.

i would say under developed Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon