Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sudden shooting pains and cyst questions

hi everyone

I had been doing massage for a couple months and then stopped due to life adjustments getting in the way and I forgot.I just recently started gentle massage again and I also do dry brushing for my lymphatic system (done dry brushing for about 2 months now) but over the last week I have had sharp shooting pains randomly in both breasts and then two days ago I had sharp pain in one breast and found what feels like a cyst and is so painful if i put pressure on it. I have always had lumpy breasts I presume are fibrocystic,they are hard lumps and went away years ago with EPO but have since come back.My doctor said it's normal and I can't do much about it but I don't know what to do, I thought the dry brushing and massage would help with the lymph and glands and actually help these lumps but now this has happened.

I presume I have to stop massage? as it hurts? But I don't want to lose progress, does anyone have any advice for cysts? it's so annoying having small boobs and most of my boobs are painful lumps!! Sad

Please can anyone advise me what to do and why I may be getting these shooting pains and now a painful cyst???
Thanks!

I'm sad no one has responded to you. I dealt with cysts for a while, and had them for a while when I was on birth control. I find the best thing for me was to wear a thick shell like bra to protect them from pressure, and to let hot water run on them in the shower.

I haven't had any since ending my pills, which I find welcoming but odd. I do massage, no problems. Just a small thing to try and get passed.

Wish I knew how to help you heal yours, but I just sat mine out. I also think mine were brought on by NG use, which I threw out.

-Bette

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon