Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

UltraBreast or NatureDay?

Question 

Hi, I'm interested in using UltraBreast or NatureDay. I have a Noogleberry that's going to arriving very soon. I'm planning to order either UB or ND. I have no idea of the one to choose. I'm a little iffy about UB because it contains BO. Though, BO has been known to cause great results. I'm only a little concerned about any nasty side effects. I like what I read about ND. I'm confused about the thing to try. Any advice?? Thanks

If you aren't comfortable, don't take it. That being said it's trial and error, it might work for you, it might not and just because it worked for someone else doesn't mean it'll work for you. If I were you I would start with NatureDay since you like what you've read about it and you're more comfortable with that, give it about 6 months, if it doesn't work for you then go to UltraBreast for 6 months. Or maybe by then you'll find you don't want a premade supplement and you'll take individual herbs. It's really up to you though. Good luck (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon