Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much is too much?

I'm not talking about boobies because we all know that there's no such thing (; But how much NBE is too much? Like, taking a little from each area, when do you think you should stop? I don't think that makes sense still... okay... hypothetical regimen:

Massage/Fat Brush like mad. Say like 3 hours a day.

Noogle or breast pump of some kind whatever the recommended time is... lets say an hour.

Herbs on the higher end but pretty much in good dosage.

Rapibust(or equivalent type thing) and magnets when you sleep.

Binural Beats of some sort for at least 8 hours.

Wear special bras and undergarments for breast enhancement during the day/at night. Like 12 hour cycle of some kind.

I'm asking because I'm thinking of adding stuff to my regimen since I'm starting again and I just ordered a bunch of stuff, but now I'm thinking I want to buy a few more things. The above isn't what I'm planning on but I'm just wondering if you guys think that too much of a good thing could be a bad thing? Like you think it might stunt the growth of some kind? Or slow it down?

I would add one thing at a time so you see how it affects you and the other things you are doing. I would imagine that such an extensive program would help, though.

(22-02-2014, 07:14 PM)prettylily Wrote:  I would add one thing at a time so you see how it affects you and the other things you are doing. I would imagine that such an extensive program would help, though.

That's what I was thinking. Too much might stall the way too many herbs or too much of one herb does, but then I also thought that synergy of all the different categories could help. That's why I asked. Sometimes too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon