Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FENUGREEK SALE!! 1000 610mg Capsules for $30 FREE SHIPPING!!!

Just wanted to let you guys know!!! Puritans Pride is having a sale on their Fenugreek capsules!! I saw good reviews from them around other places on the web and I was in need of Fenugreek. I love to buy everything in bulk if I can and I saw this sale and OMG so glad I did (:

http://www.puritan.com/puritans-pride-br...?scid=6829

Buy 2, get 3 free!!! AANNNDDD right now they are doing free shipping (:

I bought 4, got 6 free and free UPS shipping (: I didn't need anything else but it seems like they have a sale on lots of stuff. They also are having buy one get one free sales if you only wanna buy one. Then it's like $8 and free shipping... ugh I sound like a commercial... I shop too much.

I know most of us use Fenugreek and I wanted to let everyone know! This is a steal (: So I was really excited Tongue

Sorry if this was the wrong section but I HAD to let you guys know (:

Thanks for posting this!

(22-02-2014, 12:41 AM)JillyBean Wrote:  Just wanted to let you guys know!!! Puritans Pride is having a sale on their Fenugreek capsules!! I saw good reviews from them around other places on the web and I was in need of Fenugreek. I love to buy everything in bulk if I can and I saw this sale and OMG so glad I did (:

http://www.puritan.com/puritans-pride-br...?scid=6829

Buy 2, get 3 free!!! AANNNDDD right now they are doing free shipping (:

I bought 4, got 6 free and free UPS shipping (: I didn't need anything else but it seems like they have a sale on lots of stuff. They also are having buy one get one free sales if you only wanna buy one. Then it's like $8 and free shipping... ugh I sound like a commercial... I shop too much.

I know most of us use Fenugreek and I wanted to let everyone know! This is a steal (: So I was really excited Tongue

Sorry if this was the wrong section but I HAD to let you guys know (:

Apparently the sale is only until tomorrow so I would seriously stock up guys!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon