Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program to receive a C Cup :-)

(08-06-2014, 09:03 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  Just wanted to update you:
I think the MSM (or maybe it's the noogleberry? But I haven't noogled often this month) works brilliant for me - my breasts look so full!
Big Grin
I'm still massaging and listen to the silent subliminals very strictly.
I get some great swelling after the massage.

That's awesome! Happy for you, uhu. Smile

Thank you wishinandhopin and peggy Big Grin
Today there happened a thing: I fitted into a 34B Bra, which I bought a year ago - I didn't fit me in any way a year ago, I don't know why I bought it Tongue
And today I tried it on and it fitted me PERFECTLY (the cups.. the band is too loose for me, I would ned a 32 or 30. This was the first time I could surely tell my breasts have grown.
Amazing Big Grin I was so happy I junped around and screamed Big Grin

The bra is stretchable, so I won't have such a great clevage at the evening, but hopefully it fits.

Measurements:
Underbust 70cm (27.5")
Bust 85 cm (33.4")
So I have grown about more than an inch since the beginning 4 months ago.

Time flies .. Another month at this journey is over..
You can say I've grown 1cm (0.4") per month.. I just imagine how much I will have grown in 1 year.. I hope that I'll grow 1cm per month further on..Wouldn't mind more growth Tongue
I decided to take Yams in this Luteal Phase - 2x 450 mg (contains 61,50ng Diosgenin alltogether).
I'll concentrate more on my smaller breast.

What I'm currently looking into is Volufiline...
I think about buying Aumenti Bust Augmentation or Eveline 3D ..
Aumenti is my favorite one at the moment, as I've heard beter things about it.
It is said that Volufiline can cause an increased volume from 3-8%in 60 days. That would be 1-2", right?

My growth this month was 0.5 cm (0.2").
I'm thinking of adding Volufiline (Aumenti Bust Augmentation Cream).
On cycle day 27 I've undergone an hormone testing.

If everything's ok, I'll start taking
1. Fenugreek (or Shatavari, I think Fenugreek stinks. But I read it's more effective) in folicular phase - 2x500mg, I prefer herbs that are anti cancerous.
2. Chasteberry and Walnut Tea in Luteal Phase (1x90mg)
3. L'Arginin 1x500mg (oder 1x1000mg) all cycle long
Maybe also Maca for hormonal stabilization.

I stopped nearly everything for a week - no noogling and no MSM any more, only 1x 10 min massage. I think that has helped me to get those boobie growth feelings back Tongue
Now I've got my results from the hormone test and everything is fine. Tomorrow I'll take fenugreek - starting with 500mg and go up to 3500 mg - I'll stop where I get tingles and aches .. Also will buy some walnut tea soon because I'm in luteal phase in 7 days ..

don't want to take MSM any more as I think that I got a bit allergic to it ..

So I got my exact results of the hormone test:
Day 27, Luteal, 7 Days before starting period

Östradiol 162pg/ml (Reference 21-312pg/ml)
FSH 1.5 mlU/ml (Reference 1.4-5.5mlU/ml)
Prolaktin 15.2 ng/ml (Reference Tanner Stage 2-3: 2.6-18, Tanner Stage 4-5: 3.2-20ng/ml)
Testosteron 0.26 ng/ml (Reference 0-0.4)
TSH 1.63 mU/l (Reference 0.5-3.6 mU/l)

So I think I can take some phytoestrogens to higher my östradiol a bit since it's not too low and not too high, it's in the middle range...

Currently I'm drinking walnut leaves tea (luteal phase). In folicular phase I drank spearmint tea.
Next folicular phase I'll add fenugreek (extract or tablets) and hops tea (only during menstruation, 7 days long).

So I've created a new programm Tongue
My breasts rounded out a lot this month (I think it is because of the Progesterone).

My current measurements are: 70 (27.5") and 86 (33.8").

I know that I'll be at my goal 70 - 90 (35.4") very, very soon! August/September :-)

Throughout
Massage: 1-2 x 10 Minutes Circles with flax seed oil or baby oil in folicular and a a cream or oil with walnut extract in luteal
1 x Fat Transfer Massage plus Chi or Japanese
Cream: Aumenti Bust and Augmentation Cream 1x a day (5% Volufiline) - beginning with August, 17.
MSM: 4g a day, along with Vit C

During Menstruation
Hops tea 1-2x with 1tbsp of the dried hops, nipple massage 1x a day
Beginning with 610 mg Fenugreek once a day (morning, on empty stomach)

Folicular
Fenugreek 1-2 x 610 mg per day, may ramp it up to 1220 mg twice day
Spearmint tea 1 x a day
2-3 tbsp of flax seeds

Luteal
Walnut Leaves Tea 1-2x with 1tbsp of the dried leaves
1-2 tbsp of flax seeds

Noogleberry
Whenever I find time for it - which is not very often, but should be better in August. Only noogling the smaller one, for about 40-60 min a day.

Good luck, uhu. Your new program sounds good. Smile

CONGRATULATIONS on the growth!!!!!!!!!!!!
you must have so much will and patience to get to the result now, you should be so proud of yourself! SmileSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon