Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program to receive a C Cup :-)

So, today I'm beginning to take Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) 1x per day (one spoon full of) - because of my skin, but maybe it will help.
I also buyed something similar the bust roller.

My left breast seems to grow so fast, but my right don't seem to grow anything .. Anyone any tipps? That's a bit depressing.. I hope the right one will grow soon!

I'm the same way! My left breast is so responsive. It gets tingles and aches and itches so easily. The right one just stays quiet and it's a good cup size smaller. I wish it'd stop being so lazy!

(29-03-2014, 08:46 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  So, today I'm beginning to take Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) 1x per day (one spoon full of) - because of my skin, but maybe it will help.
I also buyed something similar the bust roller.

My left breast seems to grow so fast, but my right don't seem to grow anything .. Anyone any tipps? That's a bit depressing.. I hope the right one will grow soon!
I think we all see one side respond more than the other .
I massage the lazy side twice as much .

So in two days I will take my measurements again. I was on an Exchange in the UK for 3 weeks, so I only massaged once (sometimes twice) a day.
But now I'm home again I will massage twice a day again and do Chi Massage for 5 Minutes.
I will also continue taking EPO once a day. Maybe in my folicular Phase I will drink spearmint tea, but I have not undergone a Hormon test so far and I'm only 18, so I don't know if that would be good. I tried that tea in the UK and I liked it.. I also thought about buying a noogleberry but they are way too expensive for me.

So my whole Programm for the next time:
1.) Massage: 300 circles twice a day, 5 minutes Chi Massage once or twice a day, also with the Bust Roller.
2.) EPO: once a day, I think it's a spoon full of
3.) Hypnosis, in the next 7 days every day, after that I think about once a week if i find some time for it. Let's see if it works for me.
4.) In my folicular Phase: Ostrogen Booster, in my luteal Phase: Progesteron Booster

(13-04-2014, 07:05 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  So in two days I will take my measurements again. I was on an Exchange in the UK for 3 weeks, so I only massaged once (sometimes twice) a day.
But now I'm home again I will massage twice a day again and do Chi Massage for 5 Minutes.
I will also continue taking EPO once a day. Maybe in my folicular Phase I will drink spearmint tea, but I have not undergone a Hormon test so far and I'm only 18, so I don't know if that would be good. I tried that tea in the UK and I liked it.. I also thought about buying a noogleberry but they are way too expensive for me.

So my whole Programm for the next time:
1.) Massage: 300 circles twice a day, 5 minutes Chi Massage once or twice a day, also with the Bust Roller.
2.) EPO: once a day, I think it's a spoon full of
3.) Hypnosis, in the next 7 days every day, after that I think about once a week if i find some time for it. Let's see if it works for me.
4.) In my folicular Phase: Ostrogen Booster, in my luteal Phase: Progesteron Booster
You left uk ! Sad

My right breast is also the lazier one... Goodluck to us all in achieving symmetry!

Keep an eye on your skin with the evening primrose oil. If you're not acne-prone, it might not be a problem, but for me, it gave me consistent chin acne. I hope I'm the only one and your skin stays fine!

(18-04-2014, 02:47 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Keep an eye on your skin with the evening primrose oil. If you're not acne-prone, it might not be a problem, but for me, it gave me consistent chin acne. I hope I'm the only one and your skin stays fine!

Thanks blessedbreasts, I will, because I got an really fat blain on my chin (and I really never have had something! I never got any blains or acne, even not in the time from 13-18)... When it will get worse than I won't take it anymore. By the way it tastes disgusting - i don't remember taking it every day, i take it every other day.

I have decided I'm ordering a noogleberry, I'm just not sure about the dome sizes - M or L and if I should buy airlocks or not.

I noticed that the hypnosis worked for me (well I think so!) because my breast got very warm and a bit bigger while listening to it. I'm doing the hypnosis that the other Girls do on the 30 days study.
Hopefully I can listen to it 2-3 times per week, but I think I can't listen to it daily, i will try but on the Weekends I won't.

Keep you updated.

(18-04-2014, 03:02 AM)Koko Wrote:  My right breast is also the lazier one... Goodluck to us all in achieving symmetry!

Thanks Koko! I started massaging my smaller bob twice as much as the other one. Hoping it helps.

And yeah I left UK, because I had to go home Wink

I remember for a short time massaging with evening primrose oil. If it tastes the way it smells, I can't imagine taking it!

I think you might be the most successful person with that hypnosis so far!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon