Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Year, new start!

Smile 

Well, I started taking PM late last August, but then I stopped when I ran out. Ordered a new batch that I JUST received a minute ago, so I'm officially starting my new program again today.

The program:

1 500mg PM pill at lunch (don't eat breakfast)
2 B-complex with C pills at lunch
2 480mg Fennel pills at bedtime

That's it for now. I may add in a multivitamin, but I haven't decided yet.
Anyway, I'm going to test this program for the next 3 months and see if I notice any change.

*I'm taking the PM the whole month since I'm not on BC and didn't have a problem with it the last go round.

Currently I weight 125, I'm 5'2" and my boobs are 32.5" at the fullest point (no bra). My waist is 28" and my hips are 36".

I'd really like to increase my boobs to a full 34B/C cup, decrease my waist one inch, and decrease my hips one to two inches. (I'm working on the weight/inches decrease through portion control-- I had lost a lot of weight when I was stressed--down to 114-- and when things got better I ate like the world was ending... definitely saw winter weight gain this year. My goal is to get to 119 which is a good/healthy weight for me.)

(05-01-2010, 06:32 PM)Necole03 Wrote:  Well, I started taking PM late last August, but then I stopped when I ran out. Ordered a new batch that I JUST received a minute ago, so I'm officially starting my new program again today.

The program:

1 500mg PM pill at lunch (don't eat breakfast)
2 B-complex with C pills at lunch
2 480mg Fennel pills at bedtime

That's it for now. I may add in a multivitamin, but I haven't decided yet.
Anyway, I'm going to test this program for the next 3 months and see if I notice any change.

*I'm taking the PM the whole month since I'm not on BC and didn't have a problem with it the last go round.

Currently I weight 125, I'm 5'2" and my boobs are 32.5" at the fullest point (no bra). My waist is 28" and my hips are 36".

I'd really like to increase my boobs to a full 34B/C cup, decrease my waist one inch, and decrease my hips one to two inches. (I'm working on the weight/inches decrease through portion control-- I had lost a lot of weight when I was stressed--down to 114-- and when things got better I ate like the world was ending... definitely saw winter weight gain this year. My goal is to get to 119 which is a good/healthy weight for me.)

Hey Necole,

How many pills of fennel seed are you taking before bed?

Jorisaboma,

I'm just taking 2 pills every night at 480mg. Fennel is supposed to help with PMS symptoms and since I'm bumping up my estrogen levels with the PM, I need something to sorta counteract the mood swings that higher estrogen gives me. Plus it's supposed to be good for stretch marks-- and I always get those when my weight shifts!

Are you taking fennel and/or PM? Fennel doesn't seem to be a common NBE choice, but I did notice a couple of people using it on the old boards... mostly in teas I think.

(05-01-2010, 09:14 PM)Necole03 Wrote:  Jorisaboma,

I'm just taking 2 pills every night at 480mg. Fennel is supposed to help with PMS symptoms and since I'm bumping up my estrogen levels with the PM, I need something to sorta counteract the mood swings that higher estrogen gives me. Plus it's supposed to be good for stretch marks-- and I always get those when my weight shifts!

Are you taking fennel and/or PM? Fennel doesn't seem to be a common NBE choice, but I did notice a couple of people using it on the old boards... mostly in teas I think.

They're both later in my program (possibly 4 to 9 months down the road). My program is divided into sections, where certain herbs or chemicals are used to either help strengthen the effects of others (like a number of phytos do for glandular tissues or what saw palmetto does for alot of other phytoestrogens) or cleanse it from my system (liver) or detox (milk thistle or burdock). Yet, during that cleansing period, there's still stimulation in breast tissue and prolactin levels.

I don't know why fennel capsules, cream, and seeds aren't as popular, even though scientifically they are much more reputable than fenugreek. I can recall two studies I passed by last month that pointed to fenugreek being more reputable. One study, I saw about seven different times, same source, different medical publications (reference guides, encyclopedias, and internet journals), that pointed to a rat study where some ovariectomized (ovaries removed) rats developed mammary growth after 10 days of 20 - 40 mg of fennel seeds. The other study was from Iran, which also showed very similar results with adult women using fennel cream, who were said to experience growth after 10 - 15 days. Some references have even said that fennel seeds are more productive in milk flow than Fenugreek.

Fenugreek didn't have any such results, like that in scientific studies, but it is highly acclaimed among regular users or personal accounts. Though, admittingly in some studies, there haven't been alot of research into it.

Though, they both seem to be very good effective breast milk stimulants (as well as dopamine disruptors, which again effects prolactin production), as prolactin does not just always create more milk production sometimes in can trigger breast growth.

My breasts are probably smaller than most girls right now (hell, I'll throw in most guys) , barely a Double A cup with very small nipples. If I wear a small tight shirt, you would only see my small than dime sized nipples with a spec of nipple hair.

Right now, I am taking Saw Palmetto, Saw Palmetto Extract, Fenugreek (nearly out of capsules, but using a tincture), Black Cohosh , Extract, Raw Glandular (sheep or bovine ovary and uterus) from Natural Sources (I really want to buy Female Caps from Solaray, it has mammary and pituitary in it with licorice and black cohosh), and Kudzu. I've had other ingredients, but you'd have to see my personal page, because I don't even remember them quite that much.

I am also massaging with a peppermint lotion (mixed with Wild Yam powder) or the actual wild yam cream solution, and a fenugreek tincture, by itself. I just started the last one about 4 days ago. And using the suctions from a snake bit kit to perk up my nipples, give them more sensitivity, and make my breast seem larger.

Wow, sounds like you've given this a lot of thought and thoroughly researched it. Every time I see someone else's program I start thinking I should add things, but I know that I have to keep it simple or I won't stick to it. Plus, I have to keep in mind that whenever my estrogen levels get too out of wack, I get thrown into severe depression... so slow and steady has to be the route for me...

Good luck, I'll keep an eye out for your progress! Smile

(05-01-2010, 10:33 PM)Necole03 Wrote:  Wow, sounds like you've given this a lot of thought and thoroughly researched it. Every time I see someone else's program I start thinking I should add things, but I know that I have to keep it simple or I won't stick to it. Plus, I have to keep in mind that whenever my estrogen levels get too out of wack, I get thrown into severe depression... so slow and steady has to be the route for me...

Good luck, I'll keep an eye out for your progress! Smile

You shouldn't add things, if you don't feel comfortable with it. Plus, you have good combination, anyway. Pueraria Mirifica and Fennel capsules are probably one of the better ones, I've seen and if there was a rule that you could only choose two herbs to use for a NBE. Those two together would be near the top of list. You get one of the best herbs, according to the most people, PM and mix it with a herbal galatogogue (a breast milk promoter and prolactin generated). You're going to see some results somewhere. Also, I suggested to someone else, you might want to do massages or pumping (if possible) to either widen blood vessels in your chest or simply direct certain phytoestrogen straight into your breast tissue (and avoid all of digestive interactions).

Fenugreek tincture or lotion; Saw Palmetto tincture; Wild Yam cream; fennel cream; Dong (Gong) Quai cream or tincture; Jasmine lotion, cream or oil; Peppermint lotion cream, or oil; Goat's Rue tincture; Red Clover tincture; Hops tincture or extract (and mix it with lotion or oil, it's not usually found in creams and lotions);

Most of the above are at vitamin and herbal shoppes or health food grocery stores.

Sometimes, you can come up with your own homemade mixtures that is probably better than some of this garbage on the internet charging girls $89.99 for creams and lotions.

I had a male friend (he's a cross dresser) who wanted to grow breasts, he simply used a phytoestrogen compound from the Vitamin Shoppe (it was Solaray product that didn't have anything special in it) and he grew two cup sizes in 2 months (nearly a B-Cup from the smallest size). . . he's a very fit guy. He's part of the reason, why I started the NBE journey. And, I have to confess I was kind of jealous, he gained it so easily. I was even a little frustrated I didn't pack on inches as easily as him.

I'm a super flat chested woman, not even big nipples, which are supposed to come in puberty. Who also has low estrogen levels, and fairly androgen production. So I do have body hair in odd spots of my body that I am trying to get rid of. I tried prescription drugs, only thing that happened where a handful of side effects with no slow down in hair growth (on chest/abs and sometimes hair). Funny as this sound, my legs and arms are about as hairless as little girl.

I really want to achieve a C -DD at most, and at least B Cup.

I can't complain about the herbs too much, it is all about my body's reaction to them. Also, herbs have done other things for me, like lessen body hair; given me clearer skin (and brighten it up); given me a more fuller cherubic face (I don't look tired-dumpy and my dark circles are gone); I've put over two inches plus (headed towards three) on my hips and my butt looks more curvier without gaining too much weight; eating somewhat more healthier (almost no caffeine or too much sugar) because it can disturb activity of the phytoestrogen, and I get alot of nipple stimulation from just a rough or tight shirt, slight breeze, or even a simple touch from washing or brushing up against object. I've even had few orgasms with them.

They're even more fun now that I am using snake bit suctions.

http://www.pfaf.org/database/search_use....asodilator

http://www.pfaf.org/database/search_use....lactogogue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon