Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Squat challenge anyone?

Quote:You picked a good one to skip. Day 9 today was awful for some reason. I guess coming off the break on 8 its a lot of squats.
You're right, day 9 was killer!

I have been just waist spinning my hula hoop for about 2 weeks I think this working really well with the squat challenge for waist hip definition you are only meant to need 10 min a day for change I like it because a lot of exercise makes me gain muscle and look too thick this doesn't seem to.

(07-03-2014, 02:05 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I have been just waist spinning my hula hoop for about 2 weeks I think this working really well with the squat challenge for waist hip definition you are only meant to need 10 min a day for change I like it because a lot of exercise makes me gain muscle and look too thick this doesn't seem to.

It's called burning calories and how that results in fat loss! Can you believe it? There are a million ways to do that! Big Grin It is not a spot reduction exercise though, I will add.

I notice some fat is gone from there mostly I don't mind what kind of exercise it is as long as it works and it fits my day i dont like to think im working out but i find this quick relaxing I see lots of places its good for getting more smaller waist even here I think doll was posting about about it a time ago or air hula hooping for smaller waist a while ago so however it does it that's OK I gained half an inch breast while doing it so it doesn't seem to hurt there.

Just finished day 15. Half way through! I've got jelly legs right now. Tongue

Day 17 and I'm exhausted. How is everyone else doing? I'm finding these higher numbers really demoralizing... Sad

Guys, where are you all? How are you doing?
Did anybody of you finish the challenge?

I just did day 1 and immediately got a muscle cramp in my left thigh. Sad

I want a larger ass and that's why I want to join the challenge.
Here is my before pic after a 6 day juice fast.

[attachment=6142]

Blush

(06-04-2014, 05:53 PM)peggy Wrote:  Guys, where are you all? How are you doing?

Blush

I did 17 days, then got sick with bronchitis for about a week. Haven't started back.

I'm a little ashamed about it. Sad

Don't be ashamed about it! You can start again. Smile

(06-04-2014, 05:53 PM)peggy Wrote:  Guys, where are you all? How are you doing?

Blush

Peggy I call that one sexy tush :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon