Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help me determine my Bra size :s

Star 

Sorry but at the risk of sounding completely ignorant (im actually embarrassed to post this lol but oh well..)

My under bust is 30" and my overbust (with a non padded normal bra) is 35" or 34.5" without a bra.
What size does this make me??
I've read a few bra conversion what have you sites and I come up with something different each time :s

Thank you in advance Smile

I'm after my US size if it helps.... Would love to buy from Victorias Secrets online as there aren't any in my town Smile

Its ok it can be very confusing because the old add inches method is found everywhere and this gives most women a very loose band and small cups so it is not effective for modern bras they are only just changing it so a lot of brands will list this calculator it doesn't mean it works for there brand its just the original recognised method.
About 30d/30dd/ 32c/32d should fit well the cups in Victoria secrets apparently run small if that helps I have never bought from there. but always better to try on bras for a perfect fit there is a lot of variation between brands and styles also you body/breast shape effects the size too.
The way to measure is take your under bust measurement 30 that is the band size it should be a nice tight fit you should only be able to fit a few fingers under it while wearing then the difference is the cup so d or dd but this is where you should try on i also said 32 because sadly its hard to find 30s I normally sew up my 32s smaller.

that sounds like an A.

I was most certainly an A with that measurements. And your band should be 30 then, but I believe 30A is probably very,very small, so if you fit 32 band, then 32A, but because VS runs small then a size bigger so 32B. a C or D cup with only 4"-5" difference is unlikely, only if a bra is well padded, but the actual size should be somewhere around A. Other girls on this forum and outside in the world have normally difference around 8'' when they reach a D. emily Ratajkowski is for example a 32D. what I mean D is no doubt pretty big. We cannot call small breasts D and something like that too..

[Image: emily-ratajkowski-naked-princess-lingeri...12-09.jpeg]

Are 32s very tight on you? From your measurements, I would agree with Bonita, but you should try bras on to be sure.

Ok thanks guys. Yes bonita I was reading the + 5 which confused the heck out of me and did put me at the sizes you have just said.
I have brought US size 34B which fits great and go's the opposite to what some of you have said. Its clearly not a simple answer without trying on first. That said I think Vic Secret is out for me esp given their sizes run small. I dare say I'd have to contact them first with my measurements before I just took a guess now.
Thanks though Smile

(19-02-2014, 06:15 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok thanks guys. Yes bonita I was reading the + 5 which confused the heck out of me and did put me at the sizes you have just said.
I have brought US size 34B which fits great and go's the opposite to what some of you have said. Its clearly not a simple answer without trying on first. That said I think Vic Secret is out for me esp given their sizes run small. I dare say I'd have to contact them first with my measurements before I just took a guess now.
Thanks though Smile

Forget measurements. I think what fits you is the best size. If you're comfortable in a 34B and it looks good, wear it!

(19-02-2014, 06:31 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 06:15 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok thanks guys. Yes bonita I was reading the + 5 which confused the heck out of me and did put me at the sizes you have just said.
Thanks though Smile

Forget measurements. I think what fits you is the best size. If you're comfortable in a 34B and it looks good, wear it!

Your right rose spot on! I had this pipe dream of buying something from VS but at the end of they day I'd expected a few "yes you are size ..." which clearly isn't the case so I'l leave it.

I would say 32B is the correct size if you have a difference of 5 inch between under bust and bust. Smile

(19-02-2014, 06:43 PM)peggy Wrote:  I would say 32B is the correct size if you have a difference of 5 inch between under bust and bust. Smile

Thanks Peggy Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon