Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Teen Newbie Intro!

Hi! I have newly become 16 years old just a week ago! My height is 5'0" exactly and I weigh 104, my goal weight is 105-110. Anyway I wanted to grow my breast from B cups to a D cup. I have been a C cup before but went down a cup size because I got sick for awhile.SadOkay so I'm starting this journey because I'm greatly unsatisfied with my breast size. I just want to be seen as a young woman and I want to enhance myself. So a few days back I ordered Curvinexx, Maca Roots and Green Tea Fat Burner.(The fat burner is for the bit of tummy and thigh fat. I'm trying to get my beach body. Maca Root is for my butt and breast as well. )
I'm not starting my regimen until next Sunday just for the sake of organization.
I have already established my Routine:
Take the recommended dosage of Curvinexx: 2 Pills a day.
Breast Massage 3 times a day w/ regular lotion.
Breast Exercises w/ Regular Workout
Fat brushing.
I hope I reach my goals and please do critique or comment!

(16-02-2014, 08:46 PM)MintTagia Wrote:  Hi! I have newly become 16 years old just a week ago! My height is 5'0" exactly and I weigh 104, my goal weight is 105-110. Anyway I wanted to grow my breast from B cups to a D cup. I have been a C cup before but went down a cup size because I got sick for awhile.SadOkay so I'm starting this journey because I'm greatly unsatisfied with my breast size. I just want to be seen as a young woman and I want to enhance myself. So a few days back I ordered Curvinexx, Maca Roots and Green Tea Fat Burner.(The fat burner is for the bit of tummy and thigh fat. I'm trying to get my beach body. Maca Root is for my butt and breast as well. )
I'm not starting my regimen until next Sunday just for the sake of organization.
Fat brushing.

Anxious honey,

Please read everything you can on this forum before goin nuts on nbe. I'm not going to tell you what I think you should do or not. It's your body n your responsibility. You are so young...

Thanks I have actually been reading many threads on NB since my sign up which all seem to inform me greatly about many things. I know this seems quite reckless and immature,and yes I'm not going to lie I am anxious. But I'm just determined to reach my goals. Hope I haven't angered anyone by my life choices.

(16-02-2014, 11:52 PM)MintTagia Wrote:  Thanks I have actually been reading many threads on NB since my sign up which all seem to inform me greatly about many things. I know this seems quite reckless and immature,and yes I'm not going to lie I am anxious. But I'm just determined to reach my goals. Hope I haven't angered anyone by my life choices.

You should actually get a hormone panel done before doing this. Go see you doctor. Its worth knowing, you can easily have an imbalance that needs attention first.

There's a lot of youngsters going at it and actually, many screw themselves. They get acne and hirsute effects and missing periods and weightgain in the wrong places. Remember, real hormones are much stronger than these herbs so, you dont want to risk shutting your own output, like BC. Barely just turned 16, you really got the nerve, lol.

Okay I will follow your advice since you are a more experienced member. It would be awesome to find it's just a hormonal imbalance. I will have to consult with my mom about the doctor visit. Now I'm curious so I will just have to return the Curvinexx,and Fat Burner but the maca roots can't be returned but I payed very little for it anyway, your post actually made me lose interest in getting the products! Once I get back with the results, I will see if I need to make a change. I read about hormonal imbalances but I thought it only applied to older people and people just starting puberty.

(16-02-2014, 08:46 PM)MintTagia Wrote:  Hi! I have newly become 16 years old just a week ago! My height is 5'0" exactly and I weigh 104, my goal weight is 105-110. Anyway I wanted to grow my breast from B cups to a D cup. I have been a C cup before but went down a cup size because I got sick for awhile.SadOkay so I'm starting this journey because I'm greatly unsatisfied with my breast size. I just want to be seen as a young woman and I want to enhance myself. So a few days back I ordered Curvinexx, Maca Roots and Green Tea Fat Burner.(The fat burner is for the bit of tummy and thigh fat. I'm trying to get my beach body. Maca Root is for my butt and breast as well. )
Fat brushing.
Omg ! You are so young ! In your case I would be very careful what you take as you are still growing . Caution is the word.

Thank you! I will take precaution. I just talked to my dad about going to a endocrinologist, he said he would have to think about it.Smile Also I'm doing research on hormones for now until I can get a scheduled appointment.Does anyone know if a regular physician can give a hormone test and how did everyone else figure out if they had a hormonal imbalance or not?

(17-02-2014, 02:13 AM)MintTagia Wrote:  Thank you! I will take precaution. I just talked to my dad about going to a endocrinologist, he said he would have to think about it.Smile Also I'm doing research on hormones for now until I can get a scheduled appointment.Does anyone know if a regular physician can give a hormone test and how did everyone else figure out if they had a hormonal imbalance or not?

You need to do a hormone test . You can ask your phisician to do it. Glad you taking precations as you don't want to harm your growing body with un-necessary overload of hormones .

You REALLY should wait until you're at LEAST 20. `Nuff said.

I disagree a lot with people on here who say too young if it's before your 20s or 30s from personal experience. I say wait until you're sure you're done with puberty, which despite what people will say is different for everyone. Puberty was done for me at 14 maybe 15. I was 5' 1" in 4th grade, by 6th I grew .5". I started puberty in 3rd grade and got my period before 4th. I must've been 8 or 9. My boobies stopped growin in 7th grade. In 9th grade I gained weight in more womanly places and then that was it. I think it was because I had been anorexic, and I finally started eating due to excessive marijuana use. I was done growing, I believe, in 8th grade because that's when I was 14 and my puberty started at about 7. Your body changes every 7 years.

HOWEVER, if you're doing this to rush your own growth, and you're still going through puberty, just stop now. You're gonna screw yourself. Instead of buying herbs and pills go to GNC buy yourself some Flax Oil, go to Walmart and buy some Muscle Rub, then download a few subliminal message tracks, maybe some binural beats and massage, massage, massage, massage, massage and massage some more. I swear that you will see results without screwing with your hormones. Plenty of people here do it. It might take a bit longer than with herbs, but it will be more worth it in the long run. Once you're positive you're through with puberty, herb it up (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon