Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new nbe regime with FG/SP/EPO

Hey all! I have been very into NBE ever since discovering this forum, previously dismissing it as ineffective like the rest of the medical world and even planning for a boob job. I am thankful to all of you for sharing your tips and success stories and I hope one day I will be successful too!

I am a biology minor in college so I do have some idea as to the endocrine system in our body and I have been reading up the forums for weeks. I haven't had a blood test done but as far as I am aware my hormones are doing fine and I have regular period etc. I do develop muscles quickly and have some body hair so I guess that I am slightly high in testosterone/androgens.

I'm currently taking the following supplements for NBE/general health:

Fenugreek (1220 mg x twice a day = 2440mg a day; ramping up to 3k+ mg a day)
Saw Palmetto Berries (1100 mg x twice a day = 2200mg a day)
Gingko (120mg x once a day = 120mg a day)
Evening Primrose Oil (1300mg x twice a day = 2600mg a day; ramping up to 3k+ mg a day)

For fear of overwhelming my body with herbs, these are all the minimum dosage suggested on the labels of the various supplements. I plan to increase the dosage to a little bit more in a couple of weeks, depending on how I feel.

I am also looking to add into the following supplements:
flaxseed oil - for nbe massage
cod liver oil - definitely adding in it once i can get some; i loved it when i was in my teens as a general health supplement
vitamin e - good for skin; nbe too
vitamin c - good for skin; nbe too
hyaluronic acid/collagen - for better skin, i heard it's also good for nbe
msm - still looking into this!
fennel - some nbe-ers use this in conjunction with fenugreek and i don't mind trying.

About me:
I am 24 this year, slim Asian-Chinese, 32AA/A. I am 161cm, 28-22-30. Ideally I would like to be a 32C but any growth is better than none Smile I have beautifully clear skin after being pimple-prone for the past 23 years so I hope nbe doesn't kill my skin.

All comments will be welcome.

(16-02-2014, 04:51 PM)katelyn Wrote:  Hey all! I have been very into NBE ever since discovering this forum, previously dismissing it as ineffective like the rest of the medical world and even planning for a boob job. I am thankful to all of you for sharing your tips and success stories and I hope one day I will be successful too!

I am a biology minor in college so I do have some idea as to the endocrine system in our body and I have been reading up the forums for weeks. I haven't had a blood test done but as far as I am aware my hormones are doing fine and I have regular period etc. I do develop muscles quickly and have some body hair so I guess that I am slightly high in testosterone/androgens.

Evening Primrose Oil (1300mg x twice a day = 2600mg a day; ramping up to 3k+ mg a day)

For fear of overwhelming my body with herbs, these are all the minimum dosage suggested on the labels of the various supplements. I plan to increase the dosage to a little bit more in a couple of weeks, depending on how I feel.

cod liver oil - definitely adding in it once i can get some; i loved it when i was in my teens as a general health supplement
fennel - some nbe-ers use this in conjunction with fenugreek and i don't mind trying.

About me:
I am 24 this year, slim Asian-Chinese, 32AA/A. I am 161cm, 28-22-30. Ideally I would like to be a 32C but any growth is better than none Smile I have beautifully clear skin after being pimple-prone for the past 23 years so I hope nbe doesn't kill my skin.

Hi there.
Welcome and hope you do well!
I like what you are starting with, its safe and researched.
Unlike myself stick with something for at least a couple of months before you move on and trust me if you haven't already take some photos now, front sides etc. Get a bra and do the same shots, front sides etc then put it away and use it again a few weeks down the track and see if you have made any progress. Don't trust the measuring tape, chances are it will let you down as it has many here. We use pictures and bra shots to track growth.
Massage a couple of times a day and don't overdo the omega 6 oils unless you add omega 3's into it as well.
Good luck.

Thanks ella for the reply!

I don't really care for measurements so I basically don't do measurements. What's more important is how I look and feel! As for photos, what kind of bras would you suggest I wear when I take these photos as a point of reference? I rotate between mildly padded bras when I am outside and completely non-padded flimsy ones at home.

(16-02-2014, 07:32 PM)katelyn Wrote:  Thanks ella for the reply!

I don't really care for measurements so I basically don't do measurements. What's more important is how I look and feel! As for photos, what kind of bras would you suggest I wear when I take these photos as a point of reference? I rotate between mildly padded bras when I am outside and completely non-padded flimsy ones at home.

You know for me just using my everyday bras that I intend to keep wearing works fine Smile
My bras all have slight padding underneath for an uplift effect so for me using those has worked well! But it was brought to my attention don't use your everyday bras as they will stretch over time so keep a "special" bra ha ha if you will for the measuring purposes.
I don't like the filmsy bras as I feel they don't do anything for me and make me look flat so ive no guilt about wearing bras that are comforterable to wear but also accentuate my boobs! Smile

hahaha I hate flimsy bras too but my mum being a cheapskate bought a huge bunch of non-padded bras during a sale (I mean huge bunch as in 15-20 bras) about 5-6 years back in 32B. 32B is wayy too big for me but it was the smallest size available and my mum just thought anyone would be able to fit. i used to wear those out (yikes) but they are relegated to strictly home use now.

I will add fish oil to my diet to balance out the omega 3s. Fish oil/cod liver oil is really popular where I live and I think it will be a great health booster.

(17-02-2014, 05:58 PM)katelyn Wrote:  hahaha I hate flimsy bras too but my mum being a cheapskate bought a huge bunch of non-padded bras during a sale (I mean huge bunch as in 15-20 bras) about 5-6 years back in 32B. 32B is wayy too big for me but it was the smallest size available and my mum just thought anyone would be able to fit. i used to wear those out (yikes) but they are relegated to strictly home use now.

I will add fish oil to my diet to balance out the omega 3s. Fish oil/cod liver oil is really popular where I live and I think it will be a great health booster.

15-20 OMG that's funny! im a bra nut and I don't even have that many lol

yes I will look into cod liver too - heard marvellous things about it Smile

(16-02-2014, 04:51 PM)katelyn Wrote:  Hey all! I have been very into NBE ever since discovering this forum, previously dismissing it as ineffective like the rest of the medical world and even planning for a boob job. I am thankful to all of you for sharing your tips and success stories and I hope one day I will be successful too!

About me:

welcome to NBE .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon