Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

its gonna work this time!!

If I had boobs exactly like how yours already are right now I would walk around topless all day every day everywhere.

Haha thank you but I promise they seem much smaller in real life

I am wondering how much a good diet truly affects nbe...I was being soo good about eating less sugar and the last two weeks I have been horrible

I have finally noticed some growth !!!

That's wonderful!

It's not much ( maybe not even quite a half inch but it's something !) . I am pretty bad at measuring but there was an obvious difference this time . Still alongggg way to go but yay!

I am officially at 35 inches . I can definitley notice a difference and am excited by the growth but I still have a longg way to go . I am slightly concerned because I think the growth might be because I just started a different form of birth control and not from bo and massage , that would mean that I wouldn't get anymore growth Sad . Hoping this is wrong and that if I just increase my protein intake and massage religiously everyday I will see even more growth! It really is nice how squishy they are ( still pretty small) ..I hope to grow one more inch by the end of summer and final goal is 37/38 ( 2 or 3 more inches!) . Here are some updated pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Side view( this is only when my breast are hot when they are cold my boobs look much smaller)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your boobs are gorgeous!!! I'd kill for your shape and areolae, so pretty! What's your underbust? Your boobs are definitely not small

I am not so good at measuring but I think around 28 or 29? Thank you for the the compliments, I used to hate everything about them but recently I have learned to appreciate the shape I just need them bigger. But your growth is amazing!! Almost 4 inches?! I hope ican be as lucky as you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon