Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

its gonna work this time!!

NBE certainly takes a lot of trial and error!

Do your very best to get more sleep. Supposedly sleeping between 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. is super important for cell regeneration. I remember someone saying even when they got 8 hours of sleep at different hours, it wasn't as restful/helpful as when they switched to being asleep by 10:00. I understand being a student makes getting to bed at a reasonable hour difficult, but your health is important!

I'm going to try! Obviously I won't every night but for the next month my goal is to be in bed by 10! I am trying with hypnosis but grr it's so hard. I always fall asleep

Ha ha, it seems like all of us fall asleep when we use hypnosis! I'm sticking with binaural beats and the rockmelon ringtone and my own visualization.

Good luck on your new goal!

Thanks good luck with yours! How long do you spend visualizing ?

Oo, not long, and I definitely haven't fallen into a routine with it. I skip it most nights because I'm too sleepy! I'm not very good at it. Maybe 10 minutes when I actually do get around to doing it? If that. I think it's a good idea to just try to fall asleep thinking about what your dream breasts would look like.

So I have started massaging slower and although it takes more time (duh) I actually loveee it. its nice to have some alone time with my boobies haha. i am going to keep the female deer exercise but maybe add the lymphatic one as well?

Another big change I was on birth control for about a year until a year ago when I stopped. I am thinking of starting again. The one my doctor recommends is tri-sprintec (norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol). Tri-Sprintec is a combination of the hormones estrogen and progesterone.

When i got my hormones tested (while not on BC) they were all normal except i had high DHEA and high cortisol. My main goal was to nourish my adrenal glands and so I started taking SP for that . However I really do not think I have seen any results with herbs and am going to stop SP. My main issue is will taking BC mess up my hormones and make it impossible for me to grow? Right now my new program will be BO, massage, and subliminals. Will BC effect this? Sorry for the extra long post. I have a lot of questions and have been doing a lot of research lately.

(16-04-2014, 10:20 PM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  So I have started massaging slower and although it takes more time (duh) I actually loveee it. its nice to have some alone time with my boobies haha. i am going to keep the female deer exercise but maybe add the lymphatic one as well?

Another big change I was on birth control for about a year until a year ago when I stopped. I am thinking of starting again. The one my doctor recommends is tri-sprintec (norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol). Tri-Sprintec is a combination of the hormones estrogen and progesterone.

When i got my hormones tested (while not on BC) they were all normal except i had high DHEA and high cortisol. My main goal was to nourish my adrenal glands and so I started taking SP for that . However I really do not think I have seen any results with herbs and am going to stop SP. My main issue is will taking BC mess up my hormones and make it impossible for me to grow? Right now my new program will be BO, massage, and subliminals. Will BC effect this? Sorry for the extra long post. I have a lot of questions and have been doing a lot of research lately.

Hi hun,

I just wanted to say that I have been doing NBE whilst on the combined pill Levlen and I haven't had any issues with growing. I've actually been quite lucky in the fact that it seems to help my growth. Last year I took only herbs and did massage and grew half an inch in a month but I decided to come off BC and I lost the growth and had to start from scratch. Not everyone is the same though so your body might react differently but I have certainly had a positive experience whilst doing NBE on BC.

Mhairi xx

How much growth have you had and using what methods?

(17-04-2014, 03:38 PM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  How much growth have you had and using what methods?

I've grown just under an inch since January and I have been taking 300mg PM along with massage and 1 teaspoon of MSM. You can check out my thread here which has pictures documenting my progress so far.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17801

Been pretty good about the protein and massages, I added the lymphatic massage alone with my normal female deer massage and really like it! I am wondering if this is enough or if I need to add even more? Also I have been reading up on the law of attraction and it seems so cool! Might try to add that in but I have trouble with visualization

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon