Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

its gonna work this time!!

I've noticed that I finish my massages quickly, too. Huh I don't know why that is. I can't imagine taking 15 minutes to complete my massage program.

For some people, it just takes longer to see/feel a result. I'd give it another month. Maybe look into some other massage techniques, like fat brushing and other Japanese techniques.

(28-03-2014, 05:23 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I've noticed that I finish my massages quickly, too. Huh I don't know why that is. I can't imagine taking 15 minutes to complete my massage program.

For some people, it just takes longer to see/feel a result. I'd give it another month. Maybe look into some other massage techniques, like fat brushing and other Japanese techniques.

It is because you are rushing . You gota b givin lllluuuurrrrvvvveeee while massagin :p

LOL myboobs. I rush everything! You should see me scarf down a meal. My mom said to me the other day "You always seem like you're in a hurry!" Then she thought about it and commented, "It's because you ARE always in a hurry..."

Still, I'll try to show my breasts more "lllluuuurrrrvvvveeee" from now on. Wink

(29-03-2014, 11:38 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  LOL myboobs. I rush everything! You should see me scarf down a meal. My mom said to me the other day "You always seem like you're in a hurry!" Then she thought about it and commented, "It's because you ARE always in a hurry..."

Still, I'll try to show my breasts more "lllluuuurrrrvvvveeee" from now on. Wink

Wink Big Grin

I'll try to go more slowly for the next month and hopefully something will happen, giving this program till May tenth and if I don't see results by then ill have to reevaluate everything

I've been going more slowly. I keep fighting the urge to rush! It's a good idea to reevaluate every now and then. Definitely try slowing your massage down.

I'm wondering (if I slow down) if there is any reason massage wouldn't work for me? I feel like it is a pretty good shot for everyone because it doesn't have to do with herbs or anything but seeing as I am young and have some (not a lot) or breast tissue that I would have seen some increase

I thought that I would have **

Everyone is different. Maybe you could try switching up massage techniques. I know someone on here switched techniques and that was all it took for her to finally see some progress.

I'll start researching . Another thought..one of the but things I found out from my test is that my adrenals are worn out and I need to get a better adrenal balance. I have been working on that for about two months ( taking sp, not eating as much sweets/carbs) but when or how could I find out if it's working. Also its recommended that I am in bed before ten but since I am a student that basically never happens. Could my lack of sleep be a factor in why I am not growing ... Also I am wondering if I should stop talking sp or not. So many questions haha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon