Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbal breast enhancement

Dear BOO BOO

One thing I neglected to mention those studies were well done and reliable. A phytoestrgens is a phytoestrogen. I'll say it again: A phytoestrgens is a phytoestrogen. There is no magic in mixing them together. The only thing that matters is efficay.....their strong enough or they are not. Their no magic formula...that's called marketing nonsense. Trust me these companies that make many of these products are not that smart. Can you imagine how much money they would have to spend to understand if their unique blend actually works?

Do you think they actually spend money to see if they work?

I kinda wish that I had found this thread before.

christa1965, carlaa1124,

I share your opinion on most of these companies that put out kitchen sink products, but your apparent rationale, that they are not safe or effective for any women unless test results show it, is unsupportable.

Just curious, how do you explain the growth that women have had using fenugreek? Marketing? And when you form your believable answer, please keep in mind that I have a beautiful example in 3D of how well fenugreek/Saw Palmetto/Wild Yam worked for my wife.

Thanks in advance,

Wahaika

Dear Wahaika

Its very easy .....companies have been selling these saw palmetto/yam/fenugreek formulas in the US for the last 10 years. Guess what they all go out of business. That is not because they work so well...they don't work.

Its real hard to believe some of the silly people that made comments or even send pictures. If someone gets a valid result it is the exception not the rule.

If some ding dong swears to me putting mustard on her breasts makes her breasts grow....and the science deomonstrates their is just no way it can happen, I'm going with basic common sense.

On the other website some flake claimed she used fenugreek and her breasts grew 4 imches and it was perminant. Well it clear she read the mouse study on one of many of the mfg's website. She really didn't understand what she read and rattled off non-sense. Its not perminant...fenugreek is mildly estrogenic...that's it. Pueraria Mirifica is a 1000 times more potent and you have to keep using it. I'll take common sense every single time!

Hi Carla,

You keep referring to common sense yet avoiding my questions. This indicates to me that you don't even believe your own reasoning.

Let me be a little more specific. I am not talking about companies. I am talking about fenugreek as if you grew it yourself in your own back yard. No reference whatsoever about companies.

I really sense some good underlying thought in your posts, but the polarity of your logic is reversed. Since information is power, you don't want to be on the wrong side of something that could be beneficial to you - even in peripheral ways.

Here is the basic question, please answer it so we can continue the discussion (unless your only interest is throwing mud at the wall):

Q: If fenugreek does not work for breast enlargement, how do you explain the success of those who have grown and have kept their growth?

Wahaika

As I said .....and I'LL MAKE IT CRYSTAL CLEAR. I do not believe the source if I believe it is non-sense. I believe if you met in person the people reporting fenugreek results you would change your tune.

I use mustard my breasts hang down to my knees....try it but wear yellow! OH YEAH WORKS FOR ME

Interesting. What would you consider to be a believable source?

WOW! Just wow...
carlaa, I don't understand why you are even on a NBE forum if you do not believe it works. I mean seriously, what is the point? We all understand what having small or saggy breasts can do to your self esteem, but honestly, do you need to take that out on the ladies on this board?

Now in reference to fenugreek, it does not work for everyone, there is no one size fits all in NBE, it's about finding what works for you. Think of it like baking a cake, if you don't have the right ingredients in the right amounts, you won't get the result you want. It's finding the ingredients to make the most delicious (and big) cake for you!

I personally have done many things in NBE, I took two different herbal products, one didn't work at all, one did. Then I tried individual herbs, but I had the wrong amounts and ingredients I think and I ended up with some bad side effects after a couple of months, so I stopped and cleanse out my system. Currently I'm doing two different things for NBE and so far this go around I've went from a 32B to a 32C. And I have pics to prove that. Oh and the herbal product I used, I went from a 34A/loose 32B to a full 32B. The process can be slow, but it does work.

Your logic in people lying about their results doesn't make sense...if they were lying what would be the gain of it? The main reason humans lie is to gain something from the lie or to hide something they don't want revealed. They aren't gaining anything by sharing their experiences and they aren't trying to hide something, so you aren't being logical here. Please explain this to me, cause this really interests me, because if you are saying we are all lying, you are calling me a liar as well.

oh contraire mon fare

I'm quite logical. Fenugreek has been documented not to be mamogenic. The study is all over the internet. Its results are on this thread.

If you took your picture and told me you put mustard on your breasts and you told me mustard did it........I would say non-sense.

Fenugreek is only mildly estrogenic. With this stuff its about how estrogenic the herb is. As I stated there may be a small percentage of people who get a result but its clear they are in the minority.

There is no way a weak estrogen will give you a lasting result. The animal study demonstrates otherwise.....if that were the case why would a stronger estrogen not work even better....birth control or pueraria mirifica which are documented to be mamogenic.

Your picture does not say that much to me. It really doesn't.

Once again if it worked so well people would be buying products loaded with fenugreek......they all bomb!!!!!

I use mustard. My breasts hang down to my knees. You calling me a liar? I mean who cares about science its busy and its nonsense.

You want a pic? Use mustard its great!

Dear Wahaika

A believable source would be something that is very estrogenic ex birth control, high quality pueraria mirifica

Something that sensitizes estrogen receptors ex progesterone

Something that can stimulate prolactin

Number 1, I never said I grew with just fenugreek. I have never taken fenugreek by itself. I'm not sure if it was in the products I took before, when I took individual herbs it was fenugreek, wild yam, and saw palmetto, so it wasn't just fenugreek. And as I said, that particular combination didn't work for me, so I cleansed my system and now doing two other things, and no they aren't herbal. And no you aren't logical, some women are estrogen dominant, so your telling me they need to increase more estrogen? I think not. And taunting me with this whole mustard bit is only making as ass out of yourself. Not all the herbs that users on this board are to increase estrogen, because not everyone needs to increase that.

You really are not listening to a word I say, you are just stuck on this bit about fenugreek not working and blocking anything else anyone says out. Obviously you are an attention seeker, and frankly I said what I needed to say, if you don't want to be reasonable and want to be ignorant to what you think, that's fine, so be it. I'm going to go on about my business and eventually you'll just be arguing with a wall. Have fun with that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon