Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Everyone :)

Been reading the new and old forum all day and decided to register so I can post and stuff Smile I'm asian, and I've had the same size boobs since they started growing, 34A Dodgy I'm 5'8" and 130 lbs, but trying to lose weight or get fit, at least, because I have a lot of flab. Break the cycle and miss the gym just one day and you never feel like going back ughhh Sad

No medications yet, but I'll be getting back on anti-depressants and birth control soon. I used to be on Ortho TriCyclen, and my breasts got a little fuller, but since I stopped, they shrunk, so all my bras have space in them. My mom had really small breasts when she was my age, and she's got 36Cs now, I don't know if it's a result of having 3 kids or what, lol, but I don't really want to wait until I have to kids to at least have some cleavage. My target is a B-cup, maaaaybe a C.

My boyfriend says he likes my boobs, but he also said that he can't wait until I have a kid so I can get boobs like my moms. Boys Rolleyes I've just always wanted to have bigger boobs. What's the point if you can't show them off? :angel: Nah I'm just kidding Big Grin See you guys around~

Hello!! Glad to have you here. Big Grin I know you will make it to your goal!! Good luck and I hope to see you around

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon