Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginner, does my program sound right?

Wink 

Hi,

I want to try BO for the 1st time. I have failed to increase my breast size by using herbs and chicken feets.

So I want to tell you a bit about what I am planning to do

I am 19 years old
Heigh: 5'1
Weigh: 100lbs
No kids
Non smoker
No alcohol
Sometimes stressed out because of college, tests, and final exams Sad
I have tried herbs on and off many time, I've tried it about one year now, and it has not made any difference, just temporary swelling and that was it.

So now I want to try thus method and here is my program

BB
Noogle Berry (1hr/day)
Massage (Do I need to?)
How does that sound to you?

And by the way, will Noogleberry enlarge my areole and nipples, because I don't really like it.

Hi little, I just started on bountiful breast. I think you got here a good way to begin a BO program. I have a few suggestions. You should maintain your body temperature between 98.2 and 98.6 F for BB to work well. If your temperature is too low, you can take l-tyrosine or kelp to increase it. You should consume higher amounts of amino acids. Most women on here drink protein shakes and get 20-50g of protein just from the shakes. Also, read as much as you can, this forum and the old breastnexus forum. I find michelle choi's posts very helpful, especially her tips on the use of BB.

little_twins, on the noogleberry, an hour a day sounds fine, that's what I do as a minimum I sometimes do up to 4 hours a day within 2 sessions per day.

As far as massaging, I massage for 15 min to 30 min before I noogle.

And yes, I agree with Hazel you will definitely need to watch your temperature and make sure you get plenty of protein. I don't take BB but I do take BO.

Hope this helps and good luck!

welcome! anastasia might be the only one doing regular massages, though it looks like it is working for her. i think if you do it BEFORE noogling, like she does, you should be okay. you don't want to do it afterwards, i don't think.

definitely protein and amino acids...

happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon