Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

no change...

just took my one month measurements... and no changes to report. i have a list of reasons why, but mostly because i think i am filling back out what i lost when i dropped weight and had surgery and all last year.

i am doing both bountiful breast and noogling. i am just getting to the point where i can noogle without the rings for a half an hour or so... if only i could take that rib out!

happy boobie new year to everyone!

Hi emmie,

I know you reported no growth, but how is the swelling when removing the domes? Does the swell last at all?

i am starting to notice that the swelling is sticking around a little longer now... almost two months in! i usually have to pump for an hour or so to really notice, though.

BUT i am filling them up further, according to the little marks on the side (i have bosom beauty domes with little measuring marks on the side), so there is more stretching going on this month so far.

fingers crossed for end-of-month measuring! i won't do it earlier... otherwise i would get obsessed!

It's nice knowing I'm not the only one this is taking a little bit of time for. I know the swelling will come, but it sure would be nice if it did it soon.

The other night I took off the domes and there they were standing up and swollen! Didn't instantly fall as usual. I get so excited...and shake hubby in bed. "Hon! Hon! you've got to see this look!! look! he opens eyes and looks at my chest and says what? I look down. They're gone. Back to normal just big rings around them. LOL

hahaha... i could only imagine doing this with my husband around (i am stationed overseas right now). he would probably get woken up every three minutes because i would pump and they would go a milimeter more than they did a second before and i would be constantly asking him if they looked bigger to him... the poor guy would never get any sleep!

but nope, you aren't the only one. two months in and the swelling goes away super fast... but they are definitely stretching more, so that should be good, right?!

hey ladies, it takes a while for the swelling to stick, for a while I had no swelling, then I did right after but went away within 15 to 30 min, and now it lasts 4 to 6 hours. But I pump for a minimum of an hour each session.

emmie, what branch and where are you stationed?

Don't worry about the swelling. I've been noogling since sept and at best I get 1/4" swelling after i take them off. Its several hours later that they puff up and start to look nice and then they go back down. Eventually it does stick around - i've put on 1.5" since i started.

keep on going - it will work, but it's frustrating that it doesn't happen as fast as we'd like...

alll my best!

wannabecee

All of the sudden you will notice the swelling. Just as Anastasia mentioned, at first it won't last long, then you will notice it lasting longer and longer. Wear a good bra that your breasts fit nicely into after pumping, something that cups your breast and supports them, but does not restrict them. It will help to retain the swelling when it comes. At first my instinct was to go braless after pumping cause you just want to relax and hang loose, but once I started wearing a bra afterwards, my swelling lasted much longer. Plus, at some point they got too heavy to just hang there.

I actually remember the first day mine did not deflate immediately after taking the domes off. Well.....maybe I don't have the day marked on the calendar, but I remember taking the domes off, feeling my boobs, and running to the mirror to confirm that I had swelling. It was atleast 2-3 months into pumping, and it was after I stepped up my pumping to several hourly sessions daily. It happened suddenly, one day no swelling, the next day I had swelling, and it just keeps getting better.

Don't get discouraged, I bet within a month you both (Emmie and Mel) will be posting about your incredible swelling!

--Sissy

So glad to see you here sissy, I haven't seen you posting as much and I hope everything is okay.

Thanks for the encouragement on the pump, I'm sure it will come around sometimes the boobie greed makes me want to whine a bit, but hy I really can't complain. LOL

Mel

cheers to the boobie greed monster! we want 'em big and we want 'em NOW!

i am trying to do it more on the weekends, though during the week i can really only just get in about an hour before bed. i AM finally able to do it without the rings and still be able to sit up on the computer! got a sticker over my webcam... so there must be some improvement! but no measuring until the end of the month... i have to force myself.

anastasia i am army in germany for a little while longer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon