Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PCOS, Underdeveloped Breasts, High LH

Hello everyone,

Such a pleasure to meet you all. Does anyone with PCOS, high LH and underdeveloped breasts have a success story growing their breasts to normal size and shape?

The only hormonal issue is the high LH, normal testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone is being produced in some amount. Hormonal panel is weird in that it shows different amounts during different phases. For example, FSH, estrogen and progesterone will be in the follicular phase amount and LH will be in the luteal phase. Or Estrogen, FSH will be in the luteal phase amount but progesterone will be in the follicular phase. Sometimes ovulation does occur as the ultrasound shows multiple cysts along with corpus luteum (at times). Sometimes I don't even know which phase I am in, but it is clear that I am producing the hormones and testosterone has never, ever been elevated. There are symptoms of hyperandrogen activity -- hirsutim, irregular cycles (36-50+ days), cystic acne. Insulin is also normal. So, one of the biggest problems is feeling the underdeveloped looking breasts and even bodily form feels a bit underdeveloped -- often mistaken for a teenager!

Does anyone have a PCOS underdeveloped booby success story? Were you placed on bioidentical progesterone or some other hormonal therapy? Please advise and tell your stories.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon