Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Small but wishful

Good morning.
I am 22 with 38A wishing for at least a C or D.
After reading some of these posts, I ordered my Noogle Berry.
I am a little chubby, have tried some of the hormone things, like others, just made me hungry ...
My boy friend is happy with what I am, but is curious about any more that could be.

Off to class and looking forward to any advice.

Della

Welcome, Della!! I hope you get what you're looking for, here. Have you tried massage? If your b/f is really interested, put him to work making him help you do the massages. ;-) I'm sure it's a job he won't refuse and the benefits are very nice, too!!

Della, welcome enjoy everyone is here to help you dear. Just ask and enjoy your journey . Read all the hopes and dreams of others . These are real heart warming girls that you can learn from and grow your own discovery that you can leave here for the next girl to learn from. Always look ahead never back.

Welcome! Smile

Thanks everyone. I told my BF about Missed Miss suggestion. Just have to get to use his hands and massage them instead of using his tongue .... Big Grin
I should be getting my NB soon.
\Della

Cool!! Well, maybe he can "pump" your tits with his mouth, too! I did it once with a girlfriend. Got her entire tit into my mouth with no trouble! She was a C or D cup. I don't recall which. Just have him start out by putting his open mouth around your areola, then just suck the whole tit into his mouth and hold it as long as he can.

Growing pains ? As I grow larger, will I need support so they dont sag ? What forum would I find these kind of answers. The last thing I want is going from small to larger and floppy. What kind of bra would I need ??? Lots of questions huh?

(14-02-2014, 05:07 PM)DeniedAtBirth Wrote:  Growing pains ? As I grow larger, will I need support so they dont sag ? What forum would I find these kind of answers. The last thing I want is going from small to larger and floppy. What kind of bra would I need ??? Lots of questions huh?

welcome to NBE . concentrate on growth and worry about bra later.
with larger breast it always advisable to wear a good support bra.

Wink 

Over the last few days, I have been thinking. Am I seeking to make my breasts larger to satisfy me or my friend or other people. If they work the wat they are supposed to, breast feeding, then what is the issue? Not discouraged just thinking about all these posts in this forum. Some are already C's and D's looking for more ??? Why ???

Look into dry brushed/fat transfer. That chubbiness can be used to your advantage if you're able to transfer the fat to your bust!

Welcome to the forum!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon