Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are the best domes? Any Techniques for better swelling?

What are the best type of domes to use that give the best growth and swelling?

Or any techniques that help a lot to increase swelling?

Thank you for the help Smile

In my opinion.... the best domes are ones that don't touch your breasts... so that the negative pressure acts on your entire breast... with no confinement... doesn't mater who made them or what shape they are as long as they fit right and are strong enough to not bend or break... as far as technique.... pump and release seems to work best for me...

(18-02-2014, 02:55 PM)Karren Wrote:  In my opinion.... the best domes are ones that don't touch your breasts... so that the negative pressure acts on your entire breast... with no confinement...

Could i ask you to explain what you mean when you say the domes don't touch your breast, please? Do you mean that when swollen they don't touch the walls of the domes as they are very wide?
For example when i get the swelling the domes touch only my chest and the swollen breast is in the vaccum.
Sorry for my english Smile

(18-02-2014, 02:55 PM)Karren Wrote:  In my opinion.... the best domes are ones that don't touch your breasts... so that the negative pressure acts on your entire breast... with no confinement... doesn't mater who made them or what shape they are as long as they fit right and are strong enough to not bend or break... as far as technique.... pump and release seems to work best for me...

Thank you for the tips Smile

When you say where the domes don't touch the breasts do you mean the domes are wide enough so that when pumping they don't touch the walls of the domes?

When I was using the wide domes it didn't work for me because it pulled in too much skin that was not part of my breasts so when I would take the domes off they went back to being flat and the swelling did not show. It's kind of hard to explain but basically when it pulls in skin that doesnt belong to the breasts it doesnt make the breast look any bigger...

Yeah.... wide enough so that when you first start they don't touch... and as they swell during pumping then if the touch that's ok... but if they touch the sides when you start.. your really not getting the full effect of the suction on all of your breast....

Karren, now i get it, thanks a lot for your explanation Smile

(20-02-2014, 06:17 PM)Lililil Wrote:  Karren, now i get it, thanks a lot for your explanation Smile

Your most welcome... I've used small domes before and though it feels like your pulling on your breasts... the part in contact with the domes is really being compressed... I figured that out after I cracked them from the pressure of my breasts pushing out on the domes.. from High School Physics.... For ever action there's is an opposite and equal reaction... lol

(19-02-2014, 05:19 AM)Karren Wrote:  Yeah.... wide enough so that when you first start they don't touch... and as they swell during pumping then if the touch that's ok... but if they touch the sides when you start.. your really not getting the full effect of the suction on all of your breast....

Thank you so much Smile I do have wide domes and small ones but for some reason I am not able to use the wide ones when I use them while sleeping. For some reason when I lay down it's like the air goes up through the side and I lose suction, the only ones that stay on are the small domes. At first my breasts don't touch the sides of the domes but after about 1 hour of pumping they start touching the sides..

I know what you mean... If I lay on my back in bed and use pillows to prop myself us some I typically can maintain suction without any problems... If I move or roll on my side they door come off... also if you start pumping an hour before bed and get that swelling going before you go to sleep then they may stay on while you sleep better?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon