Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's wrong with my breats?

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I'm trying to figure out what people think might be wrong with my breasts and what is the best routine to try to fix them.
I'm 19 and i've never had kids or anything    

They look quite underdeveloped was there any reason they stopped to grow too soon this normally happens if your underweight or have illness during puberty.
To fix them first massage should help a lot here maybe pumping as this shapes breast. Do you know if your hormone s are balanced see a doctor for hormone test if possible then you could look into bovine ovary this normally gives best results to teens and underdeveloped breasts.

(10-02-2014, 11:24 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  They look quite underdeveloped was there any reason they stopped to grow too soon this normally happens if your underweight or have illness during puberty.
To fix them first massage should help a lot here maybe pumping as this shapes breast. Do you know if your hormone s are balanced see a doctor for hormone test if possible then you could look into bovine ovary this normally gives best results to teens and underdeveloped breasts.

Im reading now, 3 years of menstruating, you can take bo. You need to massage thatlump of tissue behind the nipple n areola as well. It needs to break up and further develop.

My doctor did a bunch of blood work on me about a year ago and found that the only thing was a slightly higher level of testosterone

You could try spearmint to lower testosterone, but I would think bo is a good way to go it was originally used for underdeveloped teens.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon