Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

natureday cream or liquid?

Question 

Hello, I like to buy Natureday, though my only issue is determining if I should buy the cream or liquid. I bought an inexpensive Volufiline cream already that still hasn't arrived in the mail. I read only positive reviews about Natureday. I did take liquid Fenugreek for a month (I didn't follow a schedule, maybe that's the issue?) and had no changes in sizes. A user on here said they had luck using the liquid. I'm looking to hear some more opinions before I order. Thanks

from personal experience, the liquid didn't work at all, and tastes terrible. but the cream does work, and it smells like roses. Smile

Thanks. I took fenugreek liquid and it was very unpleasant tasting. I would obviously think the cream works much better since it's applied directly to your breast area.

(09-02-2014, 09:40 PM)SaiyanPrincess Wrote:  from personal experience, the liquid didn't work at all, and tastes terrible. but the cream does work, and it smells like roses. Smile

does anyone else have experience using Natureday cream or liquid??

I just started using the liquid and pills 2 weeks ago. For the first 10 days I used up one bottle of liquid, and have 2 more left which I'm planning to also apply directly on my breast.
I also bought the cream and waiting for it to arrive!
I would recommend buying both?
So far I only had some tingling sensations and don't see any changes.

My best results come from combining pills with topical cream. Are you taking any other meds?

I got Eveline cream in the mail last night, so I'm going to use that once I massage. I'm not taking any prescription pills or any pills in general to increase my bust size. I messaged the person from Natureday, and she told me you can grow from using the cream only. I would take pills, though only if they don't mess with my hormones. I returned a noogleberry this morning, because I need to order one with smaller cups.

(11-02-2014, 09:48 AM)Maxine Wrote:  My best results come from combining pills with topical cream. Are you taking any other meds?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon