Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

lots of questions for those who are also inflicted with u-d breasts

Hey so I wasn't really sure where this topic fit so I decided to post it here as it pertains to those with under developed breasts.

Btw, this post is kind of tangential; sorry for being all over the place.

I have recently begun taking birth control (alesse) and use a phytoestrogen based breast enhancement cream
This is resulting in bacne (something I haven't dealt with since puberty) and have been on an overall fitness journey looking to tone my body .

I'm starting to think that I won't be able to achieve both a toned , fit body with a nice sized rack.
I'm not sure if I should cease the birth control to aid in the fitness department (hormones all over the place, though three weeks in isn't really a fair chance to say whether this will subside or not) I'm not sure if I can and/or should be doing something about my testosterone and if maybe that would help (I only gain weight around my torso, though my hip-waist-bust ratio would consider me pear shaped, not Apple)

So I guess what I am asking is if any of you have gone through this (body toning , birth control, breast enlargement) all at once. If so, I'm interested in hearing your tips to make this process as smooth and effective as possible.

If you need more elaborating , feel free to ask.

I am looking forward to your help!

Cheers

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon