Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to start taking BO

Hi

I just ordered a 9 mth supply from Bountiful Breasts and they should arrive in time for me to start taking them on Day 8 of my regular 33 day cycle.

I have been searching the forums but couldn't find out when is the best time to begin taking BO. Should it be on the first day of your cycle? I can't wait to begin!

By the way, I have very very tiny, but pretty round breasts. I have been noogling for a month, 30 min per breast and though pictures don't look much different, I could feel the difference and sometimes can't stop touching them. I guess it was this development that made me go for Bountiful Breasts.

Cheers

J

I don't think it matters that much, though some others have said differently. It will take some time for your body to adjust to it at any rate. I started taking it just after my period, I think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon