Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone used coconut butter to massage?

Hi all. Does anyone here use coconut butter to massage your breasts? It rings a bell to me that someone mentioned coconut butter is good for breast massage. But I'm not sure.

I do! I love coconut oil for everything. Sometimes I use it alone for massage, otherwise I made myself a breast butter using the below recipe. I use clary sage oil as that's supposed to help regulate the hormones and play a role in NBE.

http://doterrablog.com/diy-whipped-body-butter

I use coconut oil to noogle

Thank you wishin for your link. Mine is a coconut butter product not coconut oil. I wonder if there's a difference.

(10-02-2014, 08:28 AM)fishgirl Wrote:  Thank you wishin for your link. Mine is a coconut butter product not coconut oil. I wonder if there's a difference.

I read it wrong - I'm sorry! I have never used coconut butter - I'm not even entirely sure what it is. I use cocoa butter and coconut oil but I can't speak at all too coconut butter.

I make my own concoction and coconut oil is the main base.

(13-02-2014, 10:59 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I make my own concoction and coconut oil is the main base.

what is it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon