Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Longterm effects

Hello,

I've been doing some research on breast enhancement herbs and supplements, and I have to wonder if there are any long-term effects. I know that it's all natural and all that, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's safe. I'm particularly concerned about potentially increasing the risk of breast cancer. Can anyone comment on this from personal experience?

Thanks!

Cancer's very curable.

I am/do worry about this ALL THE TIME! BUT... the more I've read the less scared I have become but its always at the back of my mind.
From what I've read/been told phyto estrogens take up the parking space receptors etc over xenoestrogens which we all are exposed to in great excess every day which in itself is a good thing. I mean what ISNT wrapped/cooked/stored in plastic these days plus all the pesticides etc we are exposed too all raises estrogen.
I'm sure I'l be corrected if I have translated this wrong.
But also the process of massaging which is a big part of the process here increases circulation and unclogs lymph which also is a good therapeutic thing.
Also if you get your hormone levels tested FIRST you may find you had an imbalance and in which case taking these herbs will help and PREVENT you from getting BC.
It's a potential calculated risk which is why I try to keep my programme simple and clean, I've also upped in my diet all the foods/spices to prevent BC, turmeric, garlic, green tea, milk thistle.
I don't think you can ever find a definitive answer to your question but im sure its in most of our minds before we start which is why reading through as much as you can prior to starting gives you a better understanding of what your potentially going to deal with.
Plus everyone here is soo helpful, informative and willing to look into things for any questions you may have Smile

PS if anyone came in here and commented that yes they did natural breast enlargement and it gave them BC then I for one and many others would probably run for the hills!

If anything doing this has made me MORE aware of my breasts and health in general and has made me reconsider more of my evil vices in an attempt to be healthier at the same time as doing this process.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon